Photo

These arent arabs but i sure need some help please

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#11 wtears

wtears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

If we cant get them all placed then yes sponsoring will help as some need more help than other and or training to get them into a home
WTEARS
Website Link: Breaking, Training, Lessons, Boarding in Ohio Retiring, Rehoming, and Rehabilitation Available
Home of / Paint Mia Feather 2012 tobiano bay roan HAHA pinto filly --WS Painted Hawk APHA x Nateefa Amir AHA /
/ Nitro 1993? half arab buckskin pinto rescue mare

#12 hfs

hfs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

I passed this along to someone who is involved with tbs in need. Hopefully it will help.

#13 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

I'll rumage through my blanket box, I hope I can find something. PM me your address in case I do, I'll send them along, they aren't getting used......... I have a blanket hording problem anyways, it'll give me an excuse to thin out my collection and buy new ones!!!!
Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#14 AccentoArabians

AccentoArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:52 AM

If you put together a list of the horses and ages I can post some more info on facebook to spread the word!

Or if you have facebook and can add me it's under

Cassie Salter
KL Lalita (*Kluszyn X Malitaa) --her 2012 filly by Mr Holly Fire (Afire Bey V X Zodiac Matador daughter)
Ames Dutchess (Philander Bey X Contessa Parada (Gai Parada))
RoyalesCarmenJazz (KC Rouge Royale X Beaux Suada)

Petita (Heritage Bey King X Zsa Zsa Ghazi (*El Ghazi))

#15 wtears

wtears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

K i got this list started on facebook but this is what chantal has gotten to before dark last nite
Not wild calm pastured herd loaded easily
2 broodmares never raced or trained 6-10 yrs old 16.1 &16.3 one is dark bay big boned girl other she didnt say color of
1 dark choc brown geld 5ish yrs 15.1 not raced or broke
1 dark bay geld 6-7ish 15.2ish raced once hurt knee laid up n started h/ j 2'6" training really sweet nice looking if fatten up boy
2 gelds a bay n chsnt 10-15 yrs broke 15.3 & 17ish
1grey mare 10ish 16.3 big girl broke spirited but very week in the worst condition than the others< reminded chantal of her soulmate mare trinity that passed in sept only trin was a bay
The last 3 came in at very dark evening n havent been evaluated yet dark colors bay/ dark choc ish couldnt see in the dark if they were mares or gelds???? N colors could change when they get dry it was pouring at delivery time
Ive been at work just got home n will see what other info dtr has gotten asap
WTEARS
Website Link: Breaking, Training, Lessons, Boarding in Ohio Retiring, Rehoming, and Rehabilitation Available
Home of / Paint Mia Feather 2012 tobiano bay roan HAHA pinto filly --WS Painted Hawk APHA x Nateefa Amir AHA /

#16 Lridgeway

Lridgeway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

some never raced or trained at all. Those will be the hardest to find homes for. So as she evaluates them i will post their knowledge and or training as i get the info
Thanks again

There is a HUGE market for unraced TB's. The Eventers love them but hate the leg issues that come from racing. So once they are ready I don't think you'll have problems if you market them right.
"Life's hard, its even harder when you're stupid"-John Wayne

#17 wtears

wtears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

Here tbs arent a favorite of most. Even an untrained one isnt any better to them. ugh! Just pisses us off. As was noted most turn their nose up at nutty tbs n arabs which is what we rescue the most of. We reschool, train n rehome 95% of one or the other of those 2 breeds cuz nobody wants them around here. We just dont do it on this large of a scale. But they (tb herd) were not gunna be left there n one of the tb trainers that knew the deceased trainer contacted us, as she new we deal with tbs n rehoming a couple of hers this summer.
The wheels are moving slowly but moving n we thank any of you that can do what u can for them
Mary n chantal
WTEARS

#18 hfs

hfs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Just wondering if you've already checked with Rerun (www.rerun.org).

#19 karens

karens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

Sent you a pm.

#20 wtears

wtears

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thank you all its been a rough couple of days. We do have a caravan of multiple potential adoptees stoppin by tomorrow. So hopefully some will have a home by xmas. Im gunna place todays snowy pics up on facebook under mary strunk furr as i cant get my phone to upload them here.
Thank you so much.
Mary n chantal
WTEARS