Photo

Khemosabi fans...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ~horseegirl_6~

~horseegirl_6~

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

I thought some of you might like this! Someone on good ol' Craigslist is selling Khemosabi frozen semen for $500. The ad says the semen is over 15 years old. Located in Apple Valley, Ca. Just thought I'd share incase someone was interested!!

#2 kathy s.

kathy s.

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

I thought some of you might like this! Someone on good ol' Craigslist is selling Khemosabi frozen semen for $500. The ad says the semen is over 15 years old. Located in Apple Valley, Ca. Just thought I'd share incase someone was interested!!

Where is Apple Valley? Thx!
Kathy
We can't afford a government so indifferent to the people it pretends to serve

Posted Image

Posted Image Copyright 2011

Posted Image

Home of Independence Dey (America V+ (x Huckleberry Bey+++) x Sa-Abbi (x Bay-Abi++))

#3 OHR

OHR

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,833 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:06 AM

Again?

Cat Dancing (HA)
MJ Khontessa
Blu Khrystal Pistol
 SC Khemero

#4 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

Again?

Here is what OHR means for those not familiar with the old thread

http://forums.arabia...emosabi frozen

For those that do not want to wade through the entire thread here is a pertinent post on the thread from HG Esquire-

Received a call last night regarding Khemo's frozen and it was shared with me to this Khemo syndicate members knowledge that there has not been a live foal produced since his death from the frozen. Although it would be awesome to have a Khemo foal no doubt, sounds to me regardless of what the skills/success rate any facility may have this is a situation that you must know and be totally OK with upfront that you most likely would not have success.

Wished I had a pile of $$$ just to toss as this could prove very very interesting for the lucky recipient Posted Image This would be like winning the lottery if it could be made to happen!

Denise Gainey

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#5 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Alls I can say is, if I had the money, I'd give it a shot. However, I don't have an extra $1500 kicking around to blow out if nothing (which is likely) were to happen. But if I were loaded, I'd take the chance!

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#6 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

this is an ad not allowed
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse