Photo

Home In Alabama

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cadbury

Cadbury

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

Near Montgomery

#2 tiki-bird

tiki-bird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:18 AM

Sending you a PM.

Preserving the bloodline of *Lotnik, WWII Prize of War

Author of Tennessee's Arabian Horse Racing Heritage

#3 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Check with arabian rescue, I know of a herd in that area she's been placing horses.
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#4 Cadbury

Cadbury

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

I have been in contact with someone here trying to place some arabians. I'm glad I turned to rescues..up until I found this board I was looking through sale sites..(horsetopia, whitehorse, etc) But didn't realize just how many are in more desperate need from rescues. Something I should have known after hearing so many times that you should always look at the pound before buying a puppy. Although, after directing my search at rescues and herd dispersals I am extremely saddened and a little frustrated by the number and quality of horses in need. Wish I had a much bigger place, a higher paying job, more time, to just adopt as many as possible...but.....If wishes were horses....