Photo

Changing themes - HELP!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

I lost the theme I was using and as I was exploring what my options were, I clicked on the pumpkin theme. I hate it! I would change it if I could find the change theme button for this skin but I can't. Can anyone point me to where it is? Thanks!
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#2 Mystic Rose

Mystic Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

I posted on the Happy Summer thread too - I hit Pumpkins not remembering what my old one was, and have been stuck there. There is an error message at the bottom of the page instead of the button to change skins =(
So you are not alone!

Jennifer Whittaker
http://www.MysticRoseArabians.com or find us on FB under Mystic Rose Arabians
Home of: Summer Saga+ (Massar El Sabbah x Summer Savannah) - proven high mileage endurance stallion and SHIH Champion.
SHN Payback Nominated, SCID and CA negative.  Sire of Regional Champions in Endurance/SHIH/SHUS and winning open dressage horses!

#3 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

I absolutely adore this Hawaii Theme I came home to the other day!!!

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#4 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:51 AM

I posted on the Happy Summer thread too - I hit Pumpkins not remembering what my old one was, and have been stuck there. There is an error message at the bottom of the page instead of the button to change skins =(
So you are not alone!

That's what I have - an error message with no way out of here!
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#5 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:57 AM

and?
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#6 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:13 AM

and?

Thank you for helping me out of that pumpkin patch!
CA and SCID negative.

#7 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

:)
BINT SAFIERA 2000 Bay mare, SHAMS EL BINA 2002 Bay mare, NAKHDA AL SHAIB 2004 Grey Gelding<---- AL, SIHR JAWHER 2006 Bay Stallion, NADEERAH ALIAH 2006 Bay mare, ZAHRAN HAMRAH 2006 Grey mare, SHAMS FIDAT 2012 grey filly, SKYLER the 1/2 Arabian pinto wonder horse

#8 Mystic Rose

Mystic Rose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

Ok - I'm back in summer too - thanks!

Jennifer Whittaker
http://www.MysticRoseArabians.com or find us on FB under Mystic Rose Arabians
Home of: Summer Saga+ (Massar El Sabbah x Summer Savannah) - proven high mileage endurance stallion and SHIH Champion.
SHN Payback Nominated, SCID and CA negative.  Sire of Regional Champions in Endurance/SHIH/SHUS and winning open dressage horses!

#9 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Silver Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

I use "Tropical Breeze" and enjoy it very much. It's very easy on the eyes. Is the "Welcome to Summer" theme different? I don't see it under my "change theme" button.

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#10 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Nope, "Tropical Breeze" is the default theme for summer. I'll look into fixing the pumpkins so they will work for fall. :)