Photo

Finally! One of the new girls came into heat....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 SportArab

SportArab

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Baskafire Gold (Baskafire x MS Elise) finally came in on Sunday night. Pavvo was sooooo very happy. We've covered her twice so far. Hoping she goes out soon since I've been told her cycles are usually around 5 days. (of course, Pavvo hopes she stays in for the rest of his life).

We're very excited about this combination. Especialy after looking at a new video posted by the folks we got Ella from of her purebred son Baskaplenty, who is just beginning his career under saddle:

And her half Arabian son, Imaxx:

Co-author of Duel for the Crown: Affirmed, Alydar, and Racing's Greatest Rivalry

www.duelforthecrown.com

Owner: Fiery Run Farm, breeding beautiful athletes and standing Pavvo (*Erros x Khassiopeia)

www.fieryrunfarm.com

#2 bettyk

bettyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

Love Baskaplenty (although I'd love him even more if they lost the martingale ;) )! I can see why you're excited about this mare!

BettyK

~~~~~~~~
Arabest Kaliel (Arabest Kalid x Arabest Denabiela)
Ravenwood Qahtahn (Qahtahn x Ravenwood Gemmone)
El Ghorab Sneferu (GAF Mosaad x Stonehedge Fateza) - Sadly lost 6/6/10
Tsynful Sensation (Simeon Sanegor x Woodhill Tsabrina) - Forever in my heart, lost 8/8/11

#3 MyHorseStormy

MyHorseStormy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

Wow! They are wonderful; good luck with your mare!

#4 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Congratulations!!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for a quick conception for you and not a quick conception for Pavvos sake ;)

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE  STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 2014 Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia),

7 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,

U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) 

https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#5 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,658 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

YEAH!!! So happy for you! Elise will be a grandma again next year i just know it! lol :)
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#6 SportArab

SportArab

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

Congratulations!!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for a quick conception for you and not a quick conception for Pavvos sake ;)

Your fingers are canceling each other out --- or the ones in favor of Pavvo are winning since Ella was still in flaming heat as of this morning.

Co-author of Duel for the Crown: Affirmed, Alydar, and Racing's Greatest Rivalry

www.duelforthecrown.com

Owner: Fiery Run Farm, breeding beautiful athletes and standing Pavvo (*Erros x Khassiopeia)

www.fieryrunfarm.com