Photo

Meet Landinair! new video p.5

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
58 replies to this topic

#41 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,001 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

Wouldn't that be fun! :D Right now I'm just cheering on his big brother Lantinus to get an Olympic medal!

Here's a couple more pics, wish this first was in focus - Denise's little dog was playing ball with me while I was trying to take pics and I was little distracted, those Jack Russells are very insistant about getting attention when they want it - LOL But this pic really show off his wonderful conformation and the length of his fabulous neck - LOVE that the Echo Magnifficoo neck keeps on shining thru to Carli's babies.

Landinair 5854.jpg
Landinair 5871.jpg
Landinair 5906.jpg

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#42 mysticrch

mysticrch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:34 AM

He is a real good looking colt I see that Carli really came through on this one and he looks like he'll have his sire's size. Nice colt and I love the name.
Karen Ernst
Owner & Breeder of:
ZEUS MR (JS Padronov x MSN Zamia by Ansata Shah Zam)
2012 SHN Top Ten Arabian Sport Horse In Hand Stallion ATH

#43 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

Now I really know how good you are with photos to put them up so fast :D . I will study them to compare sire and dam. The right hand side shot of your mare moving surprised me so, in a good way, as it looked like my Silk Maleek (AK El Maleek--*Refky X Fa Halima--X Solsikken--3 lines to Fadjur). Body and substance. Hope to see this horse some day, yours or mine........ ;) a great combination of genes. Are you going to try this combination again? I am from Vegas, so when one sees a winning combination, wonders if it could happen again??

#44 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,001 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

Now I really know how good you are with photos to put them up so fast :D . I will study them to compare sire and dam. The right hand side shot of your mare moving surprised me so, in a good way, as it looked like my Silk Maleek (AK El Maleek--*Refky X Fa Halima--X Solsikken--3 lines to Fadjur). Body and substance. Hope to see this horse some day, yours or mine........ ;) a great combination of genes. Are you going to try this combination again? I am from Vegas, so when one sees a winning combination, wonders if it could happen again??

LOL - photos is just what I do, glad you like them :)

I feel very blessed to have Carli, she's proving to be a really nice Momma. Repeat this cross? This is the question, as the first one sired by Escudo II is also amazing (the one I am keeping for my horse) and I'm wanting to repeat that cross too. I'm going to wait for the AHS Inspection in Sept. to hear what the judges have to say before I decide.

I would love to hear your thoughts on which one you like best.

Excepchanel (Escudo II x Caraechstrodinair)
Chanel 360.jpg
Chanel 545.jpg

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#45 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

Wow. Everyone should have your problem of choosing great bodies OR great movement. You are proving you can have both. Your EYE for choosing and producing a great horse has really "come into focus"-haha--from all the horses you have seen and photographed. You are correct, in that your mare is giving you the best of herself and it seems the best of the stallion.

#46 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,001 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

He is a real good looking colt I see that Carli really came through on this one and he looks like he'll have his sire's size. Nice colt and I love the name.

Thank you! So hope this one goes to a show home :D

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#47 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,001 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Just wanted to share the video that NEICE did today of Landinair, he's 4 weeks old tomorrow!

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#48 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Love this colt!! He is really going to be super special :)
Signature being edited, too large.

#49 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

He's beyond adorable! I love him!
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#50 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,001 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

Thank you ladies! He definitely thinks he's special - LOL Really hoping he finds his trot for the AHS Inspection, but for now he can bounce and canter.

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image