Photo

Anyone bidding on the Tri Color Farm sale horses?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#91 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

But KL, hes really not a gelding, though his absence of testicles well I guess he is, but it was a natural process!!!

Think of how pretty he would look trotting around your place!!!!

KL you know I do have a really GORGEOUS 2 year old Hanoverian/Arabian cross filly available. She is stunning.
I was planning on keeping her but I have another 2 year old as well so it makes no sense to keep them both.
Her mother is Main Stud Book Hanoverian............pretty as could be............

ArabsRegret, if I had any idea where you were I would be threatening to drop off a horse or two at your place! Bad girl.
I have a lovely 25 year old wobbler I have been supporting for 23 years (a friend took him for two years when he was a baby)
He would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come live with you.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#92 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:12 AM

KL you know I do have a really GORGEOUS 2 year old Hanoverian/Arabian cross filly available. She is stunning.
I was planning on keeping her but I have another 2 year old as well so it makes no sense to keep them both.
Her mother is Main Stud Book Hanoverian............pretty as could be............

*perks ears* hahahha!!! She's out of my price range!

#93 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

*perks ears* hahahha!!! She's out of my price range!

Oh my dear, have ye little faith in bargaining??? I'm SURE you two could work something out!! I agree I was also DROOLING over BFF's HAs!! WOW!
BFF, Sorry (well not really) but I do live in the midwest and I already have a couple of pasture ornaments: one with cushings doing the whole pergolide sr food thing and she is one expensive pet "pony" but I've had since her birth 24 years ago so she will take her last breath here. I know what you mean BFF, when you got some like that draining the budget you are sort of on hold for a while but I'd be absolutely scared to death to give her away (not that anyone'd take her) She is the matron here getting to run in free from the arena to the barn eating in the yard and thinks she's pretty special but she deserves it.

#94 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

Hahaha ArabsRGreat I suck at bargaining :(. Hmmm BFF has been missing for a while. Hope she's not merrily driving a loaded trailer to my house 0_0!

#95 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,115 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................I see a new sales technique
just load up the horses you need to sell, drive them to someone's farm who has made the grave error of saying "oh how pretty he/she is" and put them into a stall while the farm owner is at work. the new person will surely fall in love with the horse before you remember how to answer your phone or email

#96 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................I see a new sales technique
just load up the horses you need to sell, drive them to someone's farm who has made the grave error of saying "oh how pretty he/she is" and put them into a stall while the farm owner is at work. the new person will surely fall in love with the horse before you remember how to answer your phone or email

Shhhhhh!!!!!!! I think she knows where I live...

#97 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,671 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Hahaha ArabsRGreat I suck at bargaining :(. Hmmm BFF has been missing for a while. Hope she's not merrily driving a loaded trailer to my house 0_0!

Ahh ,I wouldn't put it past her!!! Siiamese, you might be on to something!!

KL, I'm not the greatest at bargaining but i do consider it one of my few talents!! My husband always tells me I can't do something and then I accomplish it (ie getting the store mgr to lower a price for me or something) LOL! Now I don't always accomplish my goal but sometimes it works: I had been wanting a DSLR for YEARS!! Never feeling able to pull the trigger on what to me was a lot of $ for just putzing around.
So I see a display Canon at Wallyworld on clearance. So I told myself, "Self if you can get this for $475 you can have it" We were there weekly while my daughter was practicing for her play. So for like 3 weeks I'd go up to the salesperson and offer them less. Each time they'd call the mgr who said "no" (They had it down to $525 and at Best Buy it was priced at $650) It was unmarred and in perfect condition. So I just kept trying and finally one of the sales people told me the mgr would NOT mark it down and I asked to speak to her anyway and she did it that day!!! I smugly walked away with my gem before she changed her mind!! Ha! LOL!! One of my better stories!!

#98 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

You know I had not thought about driving up there to KL's but you know Northern California is not a far drive at all.

Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#99 KL Phoenix

KL Phoenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

You know I had not thought about driving up there to KL's but you know Northern California is not a far drive at all.

Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

My Jack Russel is trained to trip up and disembowel anyone bringing any more geldings! Hahaha!!