Photo

HI REGION 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Well it's official ! I'm now in region 3.

I'm in a new town, house, job , region and no friends. Oh well that will just be a matter of time.

So help me with that last part. What club is looking for a new member? I'm having a hard time finding horse people out here. Everyone is a cowboy, know one has a horse. Just COWS, dairies and beef.

Where are the trainers? Any suggestions? I'm in Oakdale. I'm sure there are a lot, just hiding.

This year I hope to be showing my nine year stallion Ricochet Shawhin and my 3 year old half Arabian buckskin filly Spanish Phigur.

I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Brandy
Autism Rocks! and flips and flaps and squeaks and squeals and licks.

#2 Briska

Briska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Well, for starters...Oakdale isn't So Cal :// Beautiful country and home to some of the most accomplished old world horsemen in the state. Don't be fooled. I'm North of you by a couple of hours, so I guess I'll see you when you head to the Sacramento area. Good luck in your new endeavor!
Be careful of the words you say, and keep them soft and sweet. For you never know, from time to time, which ones you'll have to eat.

Foals arriving in 2012 are also for sale
**Pentika V x Gotcha in April **RO Siena Sunshine x Gotcha in April **Falicity x Gotcha in May **RNT Pyrrunata x FSF Vintage Flyer in May

#3 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

There is a great club in the Sacramento area... AHANC. Not sure exactly how far from Oakdale that is. You have a phenonmenal Vet clinic there with "Pioneer". One of the best. !

There are lots of horses... just give it time, and you'll find them. Indeed... lots of cowboys and livestock for sure.

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#4 newbie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

Region 3 is great, full of great folks you will meet. If you have time next weekend head over to the Region 3 AHANC show, and see what you think of Region 3 and it's folks...
RMC Sport Horses Breeders of North American Warmblood/Sport Horses and Arabian Cross Breds and
Breeders of Arabian SH National Champions:
RMC Entriging Prospect 2008 SH Nationals 2yr Old Jackpot HA/AA Stallion Champion, Top Ten
DAHA Champion AA/HA Stallions/Geldings SHIH 2008 (72.5%) PCASHC Jr. Champion 2008 AA/HA Stallions 2yr Olds (69.2%)
RMC Flash Gordon 2008 SH Nationals 2 yr Old Jackpot Purebred Geldings Reserve Champion,Top Ten
PCASHC Junior Champion 2008 Pure Bred Geldings 2yrs olds (76.5%) 3rd Place DAHA Spring 2008 2yr old PB Geldings &
Sarrabelle Yacherie Fancye /Pure Bred Cheval Canadien Mare, Dressage/Eventing/Drive (North American Warmblood)
Velvet Darkness (Dam of Darkh Image and RMC Flash Gordon Reserve National Champion SHIH Jackpot 2 yr olds)
Beyond the Blue/BeBe, 2 yr old AMHA black filly

#5 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,003 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

Welcome to Nor Cal!!! Liz is correct we have an awesome group here with AHANC and our annual show is this coming week April 12-15 at Rancho Murieta. Lots of Arabian peeps in this area with lots of stuff going on. If you feel like getting out and about, come on over! :D

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#6 chrisbailey

chrisbailey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Welcome,
I am way North in Eureka but hope to see you at the shows. My trainer is Chelsey Sibley and she lives in Sonora. She is wonderful with Arabians and is a fabulous person and trainer. I have two horses with her full time. Come say hi at AHANC. I will be there with KB Jull Fahim and KB Kalila Fahim.
Chris Bailey

#7 twarab

twarab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

I would reccomend Diablo Arabian Horse Assoc. You can "google" their website. Very active club with lots of activities. We have two Class A shows....one in May and one in Sept at Brookside Equestrian Center in Elk Grove. The club has trail rides, clinics, Hi Point awards, yearly banquet. Great newsletter.

Welcome to Northern California! I am sure that you will start meeting new friends soon!

Pat
Trade Winds Arabians......breeders of "TW" Arabians since 1963!