14 replies to this topic

#11 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts
  • Interests:Arabians/Half- Arabians
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonn-Fyre-FarmsTraining-Center/571022559602050

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Lordy, I would make children if I could so I could have that Pony (and the spotty one too!!)

What a great little horse. He is indeed worth his weight in gold, I can not believe someone has not snatched him up!

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#12 Aelfleah Farm

Aelfleah Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:BLUE STAR Arabians, combined training, combined driving, show jumping and endurance.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

The POA mare sold - for twice what I'm asking for the bay Arabian gelding. The POA was a much much better jumper (schooled 1.0m and showed, won divisions even, at Future Jumper with a young child) but not nearly as good on the flat or as forgiving as the gelding. Hence the grass rein the POA is wearing in that pic :)

Tamara Woodcock, Scurry, Texas
BLUE STAR Arabians and Arabian-influenced Sportponies
Combined Training, Combined Driving, Dressage, Endurance, and Show Jumping

Posted Image

#13 MyssMyst

MyssMyst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

He's still available :) Price reduced to $2,000.

I wish I could take him. We're not going to be able to add another horse until at least the fall. I have two kids getting started riding, and they'd love him to pieces. If he's still available when we're ready to buy another horse, I'll drop you a line.

#14 beck

beck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:Horses,Horses and more horses!!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

I have one that fits those requirements. PM me if interested please and thank you:)

#15 inlandfarms

inlandfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

My friend has found a horse, thank you everyone:)