Photo

6.20.11 Grey Overo Half Arabian fillly

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 crfarm

crfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

Beautiful filly with lots of splash, she is grey. She will be very striking grey with a blue eye. If anything like her sire she will slowly turn grey being steel grey and white for quite some time. Her sire didn't grey out until after he was 10.
Sire is Heimdalls Moment LSC He is 15.2 1/2 H and reserve champion his only time shown. His sire is 8 time Halter champion and record setting race winner that was OR & WA Race Horse of the Year and Most Classic Race horse. He also showed western and Native Costume.
Her dam is DCF SPLASHIN COLORS She is every bit of 15.3h if not 16h and was Top Ten at the World Paint show as a yearling. Very flashy bay overo. This is the filly I have been wanting but due to many factors including helping some family members move in with us, we HAVE to reduce our herd. It has been a painful decision but with today's world we can no longer breed at this time and MUST reduce the numbers before winter. So this filly is VERY reluctantly offered for sale at a reduced best offer before weaning. Open to all cash offers. Home is most important and would love to see her in a show home. Her Anglo half sister is already an open dressage winner, she has a purebred half sister in a reining home and some purebred brothers in breeding homes. Another Anglo paternal brother will be hitting the show scene in the next year and reached 16.1h. She is pictured at a few hours old. I will be updating it this weekend as she is unfolding nicely. She already canters nicely in a small circle! almost standing still, very athletic. :)

$1,000 OBO GOOD HOME AND REFERENCES A MUST.

Attached Thumbnails

• PICT0183.jpg
  • PICT0186.jpg
  • PICT0189.jpg
  • PICT0190.jpg
  • PICT0191.jpg
  • PICT0194.jpg
  • PICT0195.jpg
  • PICT0182.jpg

Stephanie and James Lynn JR
Home of the straight egyptian treasure MCF Nicole (Ruminaja Bahjat x SF Bint Sonbolha) my dream fulfilled

Visit My Website

#2 crfarm

crfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:05 AM

Good home and show home is more important than anything else. Make me an offer, we are open to all offers! seriously, don't let the asking price keep you away.
I will try and take pics again today. it's raining here right now but it's supposed to be nicer this afternoon.
Stephanie and James Lynn JR
Home of the straight egyptian treasure MCF Nicole (Ruminaja Bahjat x SF Bint Sonbolha) my dream fulfilled

Visit My Website