Photo

*GORGEOUS Sport Horse Mare*

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:47 AM

This is not my horse, she belongs to a friend of mine:

Nightingales Cyss (Out of Cyte x Ridvan Nightingale) is a gorgeous AHA registered 2008 Anglo-Arabian (3/4 Arabian) mare. "Lily" has been bred to become an ELITE competitor in the Sport Horse arena. She is out of an inspected and approved German Warmblood breeding program. She has siblings competing internationally in Dressage and Eventing with great success and she will undoubtedly follow in their hoofprints. Lily is a very level-headed mare, she is extremely smart and willing and a joy to handle and work with. Lily is currently being started under saddle and price will increase as training continues. She has had 3 rides at the walk and is doing EXCELLENT. Very calm and relaxed with a rider on her back, listens and accepts the bit very well. She is a very smart filly.
Asking $7,500. Price consideration to a SHOW HOME.
15 HH
Sweepstakes Nominated
Please contact for more information.
Thank you!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lily as a yearling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpz8e0ZdRI

Lily now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow40Rmsd-oE
+Sometimes you've got to take a chance, You've got to risk losing it all, You've got to close your eyes and leap because it might be worth the fall.+

#2 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

More undersaddle pictures and video :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ogp9P0CiIw
+Sometimes you've got to take a chance, You've got to risk losing it all, You've got to close your eyes and leap because it might be worth the fall.+

#3 buradura

buradura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

ok this has been bugging me for a while why r peeps breaking their dressage / hunter horses to western saddle ? if she is to be a dressage horse or hunter wouldnt it be a better advert to show her in english tack and saddle ? just wondering and you are not the only one to do that so dont take it personal please just an observation that has really bugged me .

another confusing thing is is she an anglo arabian or she is part german warmblood?
Barb Walker

#4 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

ok this has been bugging me for a while why r peeps breaking their dressage / hunter horses to western saddle ? if she is to be a dressage horse or hunter wouldnt it be a better advert to show her in english tack and saddle ? just wondering and you are not the only one to do that so dont take it personal please just an observation that has really bugged me .

another confusing thing is is she an anglo arabian or she is part german warmblood?

I like the western saddles because there is more bulk there for the horse to get used to on their back before I hop up on there and also it is easier to stay on in a western saddle if she decides to have a little rodeo. It's not difficult for them to transfer from a western saddle to an english saddle and this is only her 3rd ride under saddle so at the moment she is not being trained for either or discipline, just to handle a rider being on her back.
She is an Anglo-Arabian but comes from a breeding program that is approved German Warmblood. She is not my horse, but the breeder/current owner takes her horses to German Warmblood inspections and they pass. Just like so many Arabian breeders are taking their Arabians/Part-Arabians to the American Warmblood inspections and, depending on their scores, they become warmblood approved.

#5 maryjo

maryjo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

How tall (with a stick with a level) and now much?
MaryJo

#6 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

I have not measure her with a stick with a level yet, but last time I did measure her a couple weeks ago she was 14.3. That was on level ground. The owner is asking $7,500 for her.

#7 sport horses

sport horses

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

Her full sibling, who is doing 3rd level dressage with his ammy owner, is 16 hands The dam is 15' 2" and throws tall. Her sire is 15' 2". She is expected to finish 15' 2" to 15' 3" (with a big heart girth). She is not quite 3. Price consideration can be given to the right competition home.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll smell forever... but be out from underfoot.

#8 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:07 PM

Here is a link to her pedigree:
http://www.allbreedp...ghtingales cyss