Photo

Saddlebred - Black Harlem Globetrotter daughter for lease

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 ASA Farm

ASA Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

BESAME MUCHO

Black Harlem Globetrotter mare available for lease.

I really would prefer not to sell this mare,
she is coming off lease and back to me on 4/28/2011,
and I have no room "at the inn"...

I sold her half-sister, Angel of Harlem, so would prefer to keep Bess.

If you are interested in getting a foal out of this superb mare, please call me ASAP.

Proven broodmare, she had a gorgeous black 'A Noble Cause' filly for my client/friend.
16.2HH approx.

Won Scottsdale Futurity as a yearling.

Here is her video link:

Her pedigree is available on our website at: http://www.asafarm.c...tails.php?id=19

Enjoy!

Easter blessings! He is Risen!

Cheryl

ASA Farm is committed to breeding the finest Pure Polish performance bloodlines that are available today, in order to preserve and protect the unique qualities of the Arabian horse and to maintain an individual that is genetically prepotent within a concentrated gene pool. We breed not only for performance horses that have Arabian beauty and type, but also can be used as "seed stock" for the production of future generations of beautiful athletes, providing our clients with National-calibre Arabians in the English pleasure, Pleasure driving, Park, and Sport Horse disciplines (including FEI-level Dressage), with the beauty, structure, and conformation to be successful in halter. ASA Farm provides the support necessary to help maximize our clients' enjoyment and their horses' potential.

#2 dragon

dragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:33 PM

Lease terms?

#3 bekah

bekah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

That mare has WOW factor. She would have a knock out foal with The Knights Reflection. I'll see if I can put some calls in. Pretty girl if she was on the West Coast I would be tempted.