Photo
- - - - -

Free Bey Shah daughter in Texas

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lynsong Acres

Lynsong Acres

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:47 AM

FREE Arabian Mare. 27 year old daughter of the famous Scottsdale Champion Stallion, "Bey Shah". This mare is NOT rideable. She has never been trained to be ridden. She has been a Broodmare only and she has had 9 foals as her bloodlines are amazing. I have moved away from Texas for my job and I don't want to ask this nice mare to ride in a trailer across the country. So, I think it's best if I can find her a "forever home" as a pasture ornament or as a companion mare for someone who has one horse that needs a pasture buddy. This mare is easy to lead, tie, stands for farrier, loads and trailers like a dream. She has never been sick in the 10 years that I have owned her. Her registered name is, "Pohanieca Bey", but we call her "Beth" and she knows that name. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with Beth, she is just old and I don't want her to take a long trailer ride if I can find her a loving home in Texas. She's located in the Tyler/Jacksonville area. Please call me for any additional information. Thanks for looking. 214-289-3068

#2 carolyn thompson

carolyn thompson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

I also posted this. I will put a disclaimer in my post. Sorry I didn't check all the new posts and I hope she finds a new home.

#3 Layne

Layne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:41 AM

I seem to remember seeing that name in a pedigree here or there. I bet she was a nice mare back in her day. Hope someone needs another pasture ornament around those parts of TX.