Photo

ABN Cloud server

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#31 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

I use Firefox...have had various annoying intermittent problems for days. Just thought it was my computer or overload on the web. Hope it smooths out.

Thanks for ABN depsite the "glitches" at times.

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#32 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

Thanks everyone, once I get all the images optimized you will see a huge difference, need to reduce all the "huge" downloaded pictures :)

EBC is now on the Cloud also... once I had ABN down only took a few hours to get EBC up and running...

#33 julesberg

julesberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:04 AM

Dean, I must applaud you on going to the cloud. How exciting! And the load times have jumped exponentially. Love it!

As to browsers - Yea, stay away from IE. It is the heaviest and most bloated. Firefox is a step up, Google Chrome even better. It runs cleaner and is the least bloated as far as processor hogging. I am currently playing with ChromePlus. I am so used to Chrome, that learning Chrome+ is easy, but takes some getting used to. But I love all the extensions available to Chrome and C+. A lot of neat usable stuff.

Julie Kelley

SC Myrage
C Glory B
Cassels Olympia
JK Khentucky Blue

#34 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,070 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

Dean ~as a update to the issue I was having with my private messages. I am still having that issue with my pm's......I went thru and deleted all the ones I did not want to keep at this time and it is still saying that I am using 100% of my Storage Space. Those pm's that show 'deleted member' ...well it would not let me delete those from the list???

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#35 SWells

SWells

Sapphire Farms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

Running great here...I'm using Firefox...

Sue Wells
Sapphire Farms

Posted Image

Visit us on the web!

#36 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

Dean ~as a update to the issue I was having with my private messages. I am still having that issue with my pm's......I went thru and deleted all the ones I did not want to keep at this time and it is still saying that I am using 100% of my Storage Space. Those pm's that show 'deleted member' ...well it would not let me delete those from the list???

Denise Gainey

You might just be out of room, but there is a problem i have to figure out... :( You can upgrade to VIP and have unlimited space :)

#37 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,070 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

So how do I do that??

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#38 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

You can buy the different memberships with tons of benefits :) Click here Subscriptions <--------

We might HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP !!!!!! Have a very special graphics person that might be joining us as an exclusive flyer designer !!! I still can not believe it could happen !!!

All the image resizing is going well... two weeks and into 2010 :) That will really help slower connections :)

#39 kathy s.

kathy s.

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

You can buy the different memberships with tons of benefits :) Click here Subscriptions <--------

We might HAVE A HUGE SURPRISE FOR THE MEMBERSHIP !!!!!! Have a very special graphics person that might be joining us as an exclusive flyer designer !!! I still can not believe it could happen !!!

All the image resizing is going well... two weeks and into 2010 :) That will really help slower connections :)

Cool! I just checked and I'm a VIP! Never been one before! Thanks Dean and I look forward to you hosting my 2 other sites in the future.Deetah will fill you in!
Kathy
We can't afford a government so indifferent to the people it pretends to serve

Posted Image

Posted Image Copyright 2011

Posted Image

Home of Independence Dey (America V+ (x Huckleberry Bey+++) x Sa-Abbi (x Bay-Abi++))