Photo

My Royale Charm

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Fairfax

Fairfax

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:11 PM

So many Arabian breeders have been spending $7000 to breed to Nutcracker.

My Royale Charm is an amazing 3 year old (rising 4) owned by Parker View Farms, Versailles Ky.At HALF THE PRICE

The harness picture of him was taken AFTER his shaft caught on the gate and flipped him backwards...second time in the ring...he still placed at Kentucky State Fair.

And look at the action.... the height... I have a filly by him. Kim Morris of Mirage Ltd is breeding her Nutcracker daughter to him. Many of you have Saddlebred mares...Or Arabian Mares you want to produce a top EP contender

His full sister is World Grand Champion Three Gaited...Our Charming Lady

He is by Santana's Charm (deceased) who also sired Sir William Robert

Attached Thumbnails

• FH KSF My Royale Charm.jpg
  • Royale  7.jpg
  • royale 3.jpg

Collected my marbles...going...going.....gone

#2 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

I wonder if my mare is too closely related for this match
She's A Phenomenon by Santans Safari and out of the Merchant Prince daughter, Miss Lucy Scarlet
I am giving her this next year off, but would like to try a saddlebred breeding after that

#3 Fairfax

Fairfax

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:48 AM

Becky

It would be a nice breeding. Vanity's Sensation is one of my favourite American Saddlebreds couple of crosses there.and you have the amazing Merchant Prince in your equation. .Royale is out of My Bugatti Royal who is by Local Hero and out of a Carey's Night of Love daughter.

Your mare is royally bred.

I don't think, however, a breeding fee will be $3500.00 by then but what ever the price is, it will be worth it. The trainer/breeders are breeding to him, so that confirms I made the right decision to breed my Champagne Fizz daughter to him. I have a lousy picture of my simply stunning filly by him. Out of the same dam as the colt on my avatar. Bubbling Midnight Madness is back in foal to deceased Sanatan's Charm for a repeat of the avatar colt breeding. I sold him at 3 months and his brother at one year. These lines are in demand no matter what economy

He is the talk of the industry since Bridget turned down an offer of $800,000.00 from a group wanting to form a syndicate.

#4 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

tempting - - I really was thinking of giving this young mare a year off after three foals in a row (may need to reconsider, eh?)

as a fun note, a group of saddlebred folks were out at the farm yesterday - - one of the boarders has a new horse and they came to see him (saddlebred). my yearling was out in the arena playing with another youngster - - all these people were so excited to see Rusty ........ they all thought he was a saddlebred. too bad I had to break their hearts and tell them he is half-arab/NSH.

#5 Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:46 PM

Have our 2011 breeding bought and paid for! We will be breeding our Nutcracker filly below to him in April :0)
Kim@Mirage

Posted Image

#6 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,798 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:06 AM

that should be a nice cross, eh?
I will waait and see how Phenom looks after this foal - - three in a row feels like enough to me so maybe she will take a year off (she is in foal to Baskghazi right now). If she looks in great shape, I will go ahead and try this cross.

#7 Fairfax

Fairfax

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

http://www.dreamhors...61&share_this=Y

This is Our Charming Lady and she is the FULL SISTER to MY ROYALE CHARM

Attached Thumbnails

• Our Charming Lady.jpg

#8 E A

E A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

Saddlebredweb.com just posted photos from the AAC Tour. There are some nice shots of My Royale Charm up.
I like this horse a ton - would breed a mare to him in heartbeat.

Here is one of the photos:
Posted Image

Edward V. Azuar

Current Avatar: A Story Affaire - 2006 ASB Mare - Pictured Winning the WI LTD

#9 Blackcat

Blackcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:03 AM

Thoughts on this mare's pedigree?

http://www.allbreedp...m/oh so willing
Patrick G. Gregory

#10 Samrdr1

Samrdr1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:53 PM

So many Arabian breeders have been spending $7000 to breed to Nutcracker.

My Royale Charm is an amazing 3 year old (rising 4) owned by Parker View Farms, Versailles Ky.At HALF THE PRICE

The harness picture of him was taken AFTER his shaft caught on the gate and flipped him backwards...second time in the ring...he still placed at Kentucky State Fair.

And look at the action.... the height... I have a filly by him. Kim Morris of Mirage Ltd is breeding her Nutcracker daughter to him. Many of you have Saddlebred mares...Or Arabian Mares you want to produce a top EP contender

His full sister is World Grand Champion Three Gaited...Our Charming Lady

He is by Santana's Charm (deceased) who also sired Sir William Robert

dede.jpg A few years ago, we bred this mare to Santanas Charm, an own daughter of Denmarks Spitfire, a Worlds Champion Three Gaited Mare and Stonewalls Main event, leading sire of the seventies

And got this mare, a field hunter who couldf run like a striped ass ape all day long but couldn't trot over a stick.

Go figure ?????

Tom N

foxy susie.jpg
Tom Neese cell# 417 773 0461
email me
Posted Image
Elmo no believe this

Founding member : Arabian No Breeders Association

"I've seen Jesus twice and I think I have fecal matter in my pants"-A member of The Coal Valley Hounds after a particularly intense chase last week.