Photo

NOT Mine but if you missed her the first time, here she is: WC Impetuous

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

The beautiful AO Breeze daughter, WC Impetuous, out of an Anglo Trekahner mare is offered for sale by her current owners.

She is well started, is 15.2hh at 3 years of age, and her dam was 16.1hh. This one should gain another inch or so.

Owners information is on her sales video:

and this is her yearling video (more footage of her at liberty):

Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#2 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:56 PM

Some photos of Imp :)

Attached Thumbnails

• imp6.jpg
  • imp1.jpg
  • imp2.jpg
  • imp3.jpg
  • imp4.jpg
  • imp5.jpg

Attached Images

• imp7.jpg

Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#3 Moe

Moe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

She's gorgeous!! Good job Breeze!!!
Mitch :)
Signed,
Mitch Gissinger*

*(alternate personalities include Moe, Moeskii, and Beasturd)

#4 Dahabi Arabians

Dahabi Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

She is GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE the videos too!
Shannon Sariva
DAHABI ARABIANS

#5 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for sharing the kind words Moe and Shannon! I love this mare, since i've met her in person I can attest as to how fantastic her temperament is too. She deserves the best home.

She was also beautiful as a two year old:
Posted Image
Posted Image

and as a youngster:
Posted Image
Home of:

#6 Dahabi Arabians

Dahabi Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:44 AM

She is GORGEOUS -- and you are right, only getting better as she is maturing (LOVE LOVE LOVE her yearling video!!!!). She is really a WOW filly!
Shannon Sariva
DAHABI ARABIANS

#7 DCA

DCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:31 PM

Gosh Morgan, Breeze TOTALLY stamped her with an Arabian looked. Fabulous filly! Someone should ###### her up ASAP!

Stac
Life is Good---Horses make it even Better!

#8 krissylekrix2001

krissylekrix2001

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:45 AM

Just LOVE her!!!

#9 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:09 AM

Thanks Stac! I love her look too, she looks a LOT like daddy :).

She's really special and could go MR halter, hunter, or switch over and rock the SH world in hand, dressage, jumpers, really the sky is the limit. Plus, she'll make a killer broodmare later.

I can't wait to see someone really use this filly the way she deserves. She's so special.
Home of:

#10 ancientoaks

ancientoaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thanks Stac! I love her look too, she looks a LOT like daddy :).

She's really special and could go MR halter, hunter, or switch over and rock the SH world in hand, dressage, jumpers, really the sky is the limit. Plus, she'll make a killer broodmare later.

I can't wait to see someone really use this filly the way she deserves. She's so special.

Thank you Morgan, for getting the word out. Imp has always been very special to us and we had hopes that her new owners would take her a long way. I believe their focus has changed , hence the sale..
This mare has a wonderful 'do anything for you' attitude as well as that classic in your pocket arab heart...
Her dam was also a wonderful, lovely mare. So Breeze and Imari made a great pair!
The photo is of Imari with 'her little girl' on a hack last spring. Emma and Imari are makin' waves at the at the cross country and dressage events...
The other is of Imp as a two year old enjoying her second ever jump over a classy hay bale !

We sure hope that just the right person gets this really special mare. I was so sad to hear about her being offered for sale..

Attached Thumbnails

• imari and Emma.jpg
  • imp mac video jump2.jpg