Photo

Eden C

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#81 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:30 AM

That is good to know...I know they told Pete right away too, he just did not know when he bought the breeding in Vegas.
Signature being edited, too large.

#82 mmarabians

mmarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:34 AM

I had two beautiful fillies born in late May, sired by Eden C. VERY PLEASED WITH THEM!
Marilyn
Misty Meadows Farm
Ocala, Florida

#83 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:38 AM

That is good to know...I know they told Pete right away too, he just did not know when he bought the breeding in Vegas.

The Galluns didn't know either. Knowone knew until quite a bit after as i re-call. And as soon as they had heard they started calling everybody that needed to know.

Penny Lane Arabians
Stallions: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) and Fazio (Eden C x Swanah). 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), PGN Kailicia (Kaiyoum++), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (Bask Flame), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+ x PGN Kailicia), Ezalia (Eden C x PGN Kailicia), Ellie Mae PF (Eden C), Sol Contessa (Sol Debut x FS Betty Grable),  Fly Girl (Phi Slama Jama) and My Queen, National Champion Baskskokhette+ (SV Basksko).

Due in 2014: Sol Debut x Flames Rhapsody, Sol Debut x PGN Show NTell+, Sol Debut x Baskskokhette+ and Sol Debut x FS Betty Grable. 

#84 ALHarabians

ALHarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

Holy cow, that must have been quite a chore! Good for them for notifying mare owners asap though.
Do ALL of the mares bred to him have to be quarantined for it?
Hopefully no mares caught anything
Andrea Holden
Proud 'Mom' Of:
Raffon Berry Bey (MTS Raffonabey x Misscudo) 1995 PB Arabian Mare
Magnum LuvSong TW (Magnum Psyche x Luv Notes C) 2000 PB Arabian Mare
LLN DiMagGio (MPA Giovanni x Magnum LuvSong TW) 2008 PB Arabian Stallion
Mr Blackberry Bey (Mr Black Pepper x Raffon Berry Bey) 2003 H/A Gelding

#85 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

If they are not in foal they go though approximately 2 weeks of test and treatment. And if they are in foal they have to be quarantine for the entirety of there pregnancy.

Penny Lane Arabians
Stallions: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) and Fazio (Eden C x Swanah). 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), PGN Kailicia (Kaiyoum++), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (Bask Flame), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+ x PGN Kailicia), Ezalia (Eden C x PGN Kailicia), Ellie Mae PF (Eden C), Sol Contessa (Sol Debut x FS Betty Grable),  Fly Girl (Phi Slama Jama) and My Queen, National Champion Baskskokhette+ (SV Basksko).

Due in 2014: Sol Debut x Flames Rhapsody, Sol Debut x PGN Show NTell+, Sol Debut x Baskskokhette+ and Sol Debut x FS Betty Grable. 

#86 Vitaly

Vitaly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:02 AM

Just looked at the internetsite from Gallun farms and saw that Eden is back in the US