Photo

Pinto World Show

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#21 jpickett

jpickett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:30 AM

Welcome to B.E.S.T. How swell to know that you have plans to be a horse owner. And sounds like a nifty way to make new friends. Do you have some grooming skills? B.E.S.T. is always looking for help. If you have a camera, please don't forget to take some pics of our B.E.S.T. and share them with us.

Aloha

I had actually thought I might offer to be of help to anyone that needed it, but seeing as how it's been since 2005 or so since I have had any substantial time with horses, I could be considered a tad rusty and thought I might be a bit of a burden, haha. I might be too excited to be of any real use, anyway but would love to be an extra set of hands at any of the local Tulsa shows should someone need them. I would have to work it all out beforehand as I do have a toddler running around (hence the "in a few years" comment) but would be more than happy!

Heather, thanks for the heads up on the GCAHA show, hopefully I can make it there too!

#22 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,626 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

I had actually thought I might offer to be of help to anyone that needed it, but seeing as how it's been since 2005 or so since I have had any substantial time with horses, I could be considered a tad rusty and thought I might be a bit of a burden, haha. I might be too excited to be of any real use, anyway but would love to be an extra set of hands at any of the local Tulsa shows should someone need them. I would have to work it all out beforehand as I do have a toddler running around (hence the "in a few years" comment) but would be more than happy!

Heather, thanks for the heads up on the GCAHA show, hopefully I can make it there too!

If you can pop by the May show, look for us, svs Il Divo aka Cloney and at Worlds look for Innishfael Farms celtic flags and the BEST flags. We'd all love to meet you and introduce you to our horses! C'mon down!

Pat Lowe

#23 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,648 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

here are our flags, look for us at pinto world! i would NEVER turn down anyone offering to help. seems like i need help bathing or brushing horses constantly... look us up, please!

Posted Image

pat, i gotta get some farm flags made up for you... hmmmmmmmm

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image

#24 Ann

Ann

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:07 PM

here are our flags, look for us at pinto world! i would NEVER turn down anyone offering to help. seems like i need help bathing or brushing horses constantly... look us up, please!

Posted Image

sheila - innishfael farm

I love your flag Sheila :) You are so creative :) Thanks for showing us!

Kindly,

Ann
Ashquar Arabians
www.ashquararabians.com
Home of:

Thee Sundance Sid (Thee Desperado x Jfarah Brahim by *Sidi-Brahim) 2003 Chestnut Stallion
NYN Mzimu Elmisri (Sanadik El Shaklan x Zahra Bint El Shaklan by *El Shaklan) 1990 Chestnut Stallion
Aria Regent (*El Nabila B x CF Rosina by JK Amadeus)
7 Chestnut Gelding (now owned by Alexandria Lutje and Robert Massoth)
F A Aliha (Ibn Alih x LDR Spritely Noha by Serenity Nohad) 1991 Chestnut Mare
Marisi Laila (Jango x Shalaylee by Sinizar++) 1984 Chestnut Mare

A mind, as a parachute, functions only when open...

Proud Member of:

Posted Image

Check out the B.E.S.T,. forum

#25 copperview

copperview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:19 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am back to snow but 35 degrees is a pleasant surprise. What was Las Vegas like well 60's all week and sunny. I could so get used to that. We too as Sheila stated are excited to go to Pinto Nationals. I just took our Soltice filly Aurora, who Laura Armstrong gifted us as an amazing sabino filly who will be going. My daughter Pamela is looking to fine tune Wish at Sugar River equine training for Pinto Nationals as well. We too will be going into the performance under two potential class and amatuer to show class with Aurora and then pamela will be showing Wish under saddle in Western Pleasure. We are stalling next to Pat and Sheila and looking to help bring the house down from there.

Copper

Home of:Tune of Kadron-Kaseyn and CV Maranello GoldRush

Kaseyn is 76.375% CMK Stallion SCID Clear
Scoring 79.9% Sport Horse In-hand/Approved American Warmblood/WBFSH Stallion
Reining Points Winner/ 3rd in USEF 2013 Arabian Reining Region X
AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire

CV Maranello GoldRush is 3/4 Arabian PHBA AWS
2011 Gold Medal Winner First Nationally For American Warmblood Society
American Warmblood Breeding Stallion Service Auction

Posted Image

#26 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:55 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am back to snow but 35 degrees is a pleasant surprise. What was Las Vegas like well 60's all week and sunny. I could so get used to that. We too as Sheila stated are excited to go to Pinto Nationals. I just took our Soltice filly Aurora, who Laura Armstrong gifted us as an amazing sabino filly who will be going. My daughter Pamela is looking to fine tune Wish at Sugar River equine training for Pinto Nationals as well. We too will be going into the performance under two potential class and amatuer to show class with Aurora and then pamela will be showing Wish under saddle in Western Pleasure. We are stalling next to Pat and Sheila and looking to help bring the house down from there.

Copper

Ummmmm Copper... am I going to have to throw a fit to get you to share a pic of this SABINO ???? Hmmmm???? ;)

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1983 Stallion

Jamaalah Spirit HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal by *Dakar El Jamaal ) 2013 filly

#27 Katwright

Katwright

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:08 AM

I would love to know dates/times everyone is showing, if that is not too much to ask. I live about 20 min or so outside of Tulsa and would love to come watch, although most likely it will have to be on the weekends. It will probably be a few years until I'm financially able to own a horse of my own but I wouldn't mind making a few friends until the time comes! :bigemo_harabe_net-134:

Don't wait for a show to meet a new freind. People visit here all the time. We are also 20 minutes from Tulsa...Claremore. Which direction do live from Tulsa?

Kathy

#28 jpickett

jpickett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

Don't wait for a show to meet a new freind. People visit here all the time. We are also 20 minutes from Tulsa...Claremore. Which direction do live from Tulsa?

Kathy

I'm in Broken Arrow, so not far! I believe I saw your boy Elechtric LC at maybe the 2002 or 2003 Tulsa State Fair when I was working with the Macoms, he is beautiful! I have been out of the loop for quite a while and have had about all I can take, with so many things going on locally I figured I could reach out somehow. I would love to stop by for a visit sometime, and thanks to everyone for being so inviting!

#29 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,626 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

I'm in Broken Arrow, so not far! I believe I saw your boy Elechtric LC at maybe the 2002 or 2003 Tulsa State Fair when I was working with the Macoms, he is beautiful! I have been out of the loop for quite a while and have had about all I can take, with so many things going on locally I figured I could reach out somehow. I would love to stop by for a visit sometime, and thanks to everyone for being so inviting!

Hay!! I am in BA on a fairly regular basis right now and I'm planning to head out that way in the next week or 2, want to meet up at the somewhere and go visit with some ponies?

Pat Lowe

Posted Image

sheila - innishfael farm

OOOH oooH OOOH I would die for some farm flags Sheila!~

Pat Lowe

#30 jpickett

jpickett

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:51 AM

Oh my, you are really gonna get me going here!! I am really only available on the weekends, but if it would all work out I would be ECSTATIC!