Photo

BEST Logo & Flyer stuff :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
125 replies to this topic

#111 Shah

Shah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,275 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

I think you can say that I need HELP here in downsizing my logo!

Any savvy 'minimizers' out there who care to help an ol' tart?

Keep it simple, Keep it natural, Keep it fun, Keep it Savvy!

Posted Image

#112 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:03 AM

Is there a way I can get a very small version of the B.E.S.T logo for my signature? Dean has asked we keep them smaller and I wanted to know about that. I was looking for one no larger than 1/2 inch in height and whatever length it would come out to. Maybe an inch tops. Thanks!!
Signature being edited, too large.

#113 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:06 AM

LOL You just look REALLY enthusiastic Shah!!! I sent you a PM :bigemo_harabe_net-117:

LOL You just look REALLY enthusiastic Shah!!! I sent you a PM :bigemo_harabe_net-117:

LOL okay here guys, you can use this one! I resized it, its hosted off a spare page on my website, but it will just show up as it does in my sig

http://www.hoof-have...m/besttext2.jpg

if you open that link, then right click the immage, and then click properties and highlight the "location" text, and paste that into the image box, it will show up the same size as it does in my signature! :)

Hoof-Haven Equestrian Ltd.

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#114 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:24 AM

Yes I think that is a better size for Dean lol, I was reading how some signatures are getting to be like websites so am trying to comply and still be able to use the B.E.S.T banner!! Thanks Hoofy
Signature being edited, too large.

#115 Ann

Ann

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:27 AM

LOL okay here guys, you can use this one! I resized it, its hosted off a spare page on my website, but it will just show up as it does in my sig

http://www.hoof-have...m/besttext2.jpg

if you open that link, then right click the immage, and then click properties and highlight the "location" text, and paste that into the image box, it will show up the same size as it does in my signature! :)

She had to help me too!! :lol: Ain't she a peach :)

Kindly,

Ann
Ashquar Arabians
www.ashquararabians.com
Home of:

Thee Sundance Sid (Thee Desperado x Jfarah Brahim by *Sidi-Brahim) 2003 Chestnut Stallion
NYN Mzimu Elmisri (Sanadik El Shaklan x Zahra Bint El Shaklan by *El Shaklan) 1990 Chestnut Stallion
Aria Regent (*El Nabila B x CF Rosina by JK Amadeus)
7 Chestnut Gelding (now owned by Alexandria Lutje and Robert Massoth)
F A Aliha (Ibn Alih x LDR Spritely Noha by Serenity Nohad) 1991 Chestnut Mare
Marisi Laila (Jango x Shalaylee by Sinizar++) 1984 Chestnut Mare

A mind, as a parachute, functions only when open...

Proud Member of:

Posted Image

Check out the B.E.S.T,. forum

#116 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:43 AM

Okay I have all three logos resized small enough so they should work on signatures without being offensive...I'll post the images right here for you guys to use. I cropped a little of the black out of the full logo (I hope thats okay) so its a little slimmer and might work better in signatures (never changed anything, just put it on a diet lol )
For anyone who wants to use the logos in their signatures, you can right click on THESE images right here, then click "properties" . If you are using firefox you will be looking for the address that is titled "LOCATION" to copy and paste in your "image" box...if you are using IE you will be looking for the text titled "Address" to copy and paste in your image box. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hoof-Haven Equestrian Ltd.

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#117 Ann

Ann

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:22 PM

Okay I have all three logos resized small enough so they should work on signatures without being offensive...I'll post the images right here for you guys to use. I cropped a little of the black out of the full logo (I hope thats okay) so its a little slimmer and might work better in signatures (never changed anything, just put it on a diet lol )
For anyone who wants to use the logos in their signatures, you can right click on THESE images right here, then click "properties" . If you are using firefox you will be looking for the address that is titled "LOCATION" to copy and paste in your "image" box...if you are using IE you will be looking for the text titled "Address" to copy and paste in your image box. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you for posting this here :) It will make it so easy for those that want to add the logo to their signature ;)

Kindly,

Ann
Ashquar Arabians
www.ashquararabians.com
Home of:

Thee Sundance Sid (Thee Desperado x Jfarah Brahim by *Sidi-Brahim) 2003 Chestnut Stallion
NYN Mzimu Elmisri (Sanadik El Shaklan x Zahra Bint El Shaklan by *El Shaklan) 1990 Chestnut Stallion
Aria Regent (*El Nabila B x CF Rosina by JK Amadeus)
7 Chestnut Gelding (now owned by Alexandria Lutje and Robert Massoth)
F A Aliha (Ibn Alih x LDR Spritely Noha by Serenity Nohad) 1991 Chestnut Mare
Marisi Laila (Jango x Shalaylee by Sinizar++) 1984 Chestnut Mare

A mind, as a parachute, functions only when open...

Proud Member of:

Posted Image

Check out the B.E.S.T,. forum

#118 SDLArabians

SDLArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Ok, I put some thing together for the stall banner.

Now please bear with me, I only had baby material available to use. Or, I could have used a cow motif, but I didn't think that would have been wise. LOL!!!

Anyway, please use your imagination.

The animal print would be in black and the BEST logo. The striped material would be your individual farm colors with whatever you want on it. I couldn't get the measurements exact without cutting the material, but they are very close (about 1 inch smaller). The top banner is also about the size that could be used on the curtain.

Let me know what you think!

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG
Breeders of performance straight Egyptian Arabians.
Meet your opportunity .... El Rashiid MA [El Majiid x Maar-Riana]

Alison

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

Posted Image

#119 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:27 AM

Now please bear with me, I only had baby material available to use. Or, I could have used a cow motif, but I didn't think that would have been wise. LOL!!!

The animal print would be in black and the BEST logo. The striped material would be your individual farm colors with whatever you want on it. I couldn't get the measurements exact without cutting the material, but they are very close (about 1 inch smaller). The top banner is also about the size that could be used on the curtain.

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

I like it :) My show curtains are bright Royal blue with white piping ( SP?) so the black banner with the BEST Logo above and my Royal blue below would look great !

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1983 Stallion

Jamaalah Spirit HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal by *Dakar El Jamaal ) 2013 filly

#120 Shah

Shah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,275 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:09 AM

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

You've done a lot of work and even have pics to boot! This will give others ideas and I think yours will look quite nifty. I love black....gee, I wonder why? Can't wait to see your finished banner!

Aloha

Keep it simple, Keep it natural, Keep it fun, Keep it Savvy!

Posted Image