• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#1 Brooke Renaud

Brooke Renaud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:27 PM

Heres our warmblood arab cross fillies of 2006.

Attached Images

• 0540_img_web.jpg
  • Pria_5_months_c.JPG

#2 larapintavian

larapintavian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:Arab sport horses .... especially Eventers, Saluki Hounds, Classical and Folk Music, Cockatoos and other avians.

Posted 28 September 2006 - 08:37 AM

Our 2005 Trak/Arab filly. She jumped out of the arena when she was 4 mos. old. gallery_89_25_121768.jpg

This year, as a yearling, she has cleared the 5' fence around her paddock twice ... once on the way out, and again back into the paddock. Sorry, don't have any current pics. As a yearling, she stands almost 15.1 on a stick with a level.
  • gemtri jane likes this
Sharon
Larapinta Sport Horses
Emphasis on Arab Eventers
http://www.larapintasporthorses.com

#3 Burgundy Oaks

Burgundy Oaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts
  • Interests:Equine Photographer, Breeding, Showing Beautiful Athletic Arabians and Half-Arabians

Posted 28 September 2006 - 09:38 AM

Here is our 2006 Arab/Trak Warmblood Colt - Riaalto
Sire: Feuertanzer (Martini *Pg*E* x Fancy Free)
Dam: Raachel (JK Spartan x SS Regina)

He's going to be a big boy. He's on his third halter, he keeps outgrowing them.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Kelly
Burgundy Oaks Farm/Kelly Kenneally Photography
www.KellyKenneallyPhotography.com
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears ~ Arabian Proverb

#4 BRSFlirt

BRSFlirt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Arabians and Arabian crosses for sport horse use. Jack Russell Terrorists, Photography.

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:27 PM

Here is our 2006 colt sired by my arabian stallion Bey Beau, out of Amazing Grace, Trak x Swedish warmblood cross (she is branding ISR but could hold Trakehner papers instead) He is pictured at 3 months.

prettylegs.jpg

ok tried to post more pics of legs but it won't let me.....there are more of him on my website.
My treasures do not clink or glitter, they gleam in the sun and neigh in the night.

Maria Conzelman
Breezy Ridge South
Arabian Sport Horses
www.breezyridgesouth.com

#5 RaingateFarms

RaingateFarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Sport and performance horses. Breeding both purebreds and colored warmblood crosses. Standing two Sweepstakes Nominated Sires, Champion sire Bold Desperado, (Desperado V x Bask* granddaughter), and homozygous pinto warmblood Randomize, (Rainbow x Graphique).

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:52 PM

iahabreedlogo:

(Hopefully, new to posting )Here's a pic of Implicit RgF at 9 months old. She's by Ideal, (OLD), out of our 15.3 JK Amadeus daughter. Looking forward to showing her in the sporthorse-in-hand classes as a two year old next year. Her older purebred brother has rec'd 8's for his trot in hand and is looking really nice starting under saddle.

Shandy

Raingate Farms
Sport and Performance Horses
Seal Rock, OR
www.raingatefarms.usnadia9mossmall.jpg

#6 Synergy Sport Horses

Synergy Sport Horses

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:24 PM

As we have been consolidating our jumping lineages and breeding warmblood, I offer a picture of our foundaton mare Heidemari
Posted Image
Heidemari was indeed an Arabian cross by Fagir,
Posted Image
an Arabian stallion by Ibn Fokhri (by Nazeer) who was imported in utero from Egypt and 100 day tested with warmblood stallions in Germany before being accepted into Trakehner breeding.
Synergy Sport Horses
Home of stallions Cotopaxi (Holsteiner) and Raffaello (Hanoverian)
http://www.synergysporthorses.net
Posted Image
Synergy Sport Horses
Home to stallions Cotopaxi (Holsteiner stamm 776) and Raffaello (Hanoverian by Raphael)

#7 Maysouna

Maysouna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:57 AM

As we have been consolidating our jumping lineages and breeding warmblood, I offer a picture of our foundaton mare Heidemari
Posted Image
Heidemari was indeed an Arabian cross by Fagir,
Posted Image
an Arabian stallion by Ibn Fokhri (by Nazeer) who was imported in utero from Egypt and 100 day tested with warmblood stallions in Germany before being accepted into Trakehner breeding.
Synergy Sport Horses
Home of stallions Cotopaxi (Holsteiner) and Raffaello (Hanoverian)
Posted Image

Synergy, it's a small world :) . I own 3 daughters (I had 4 but I sold one one them this summer) of Fagir as the basis of my Sport Horse program. Two of them have been Trakehner approved. I also lived only about 7 or 8 miles away from him. He was a marvelous horse. Great conformation, amazing disposition and excellent movement. You mentioned that he was 100 day tested in Germany, but you didn't mention that he won his test against all breeds. A pretty amazing accomplishment I think. Fagir was also the leading sire of Dressage Trakehners for many years in Canada.

The mare that you posted is lovely. Was she bred by Herbert by chance? She looks like a product of his program.

Pat
:)
Rockridge Arabians
www.arabiansatrockridge.com
"Find what you like and do it a lot."
Change your life, start here The Science of Getting Rich.

#8 RaingateFarms

RaingateFarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Sport and performance horses. Breeding both purebreds and colored warmblood crosses. Standing two Sweepstakes Nominated Sires, Champion sire Bold Desperado, (Desperado V x Bask* granddaughter), and homozygous pinto warmblood Randomize, (Rainbow x Graphique).

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:51 AM

Our 2007 warmblood cross filly by Randomize, his first Sweepstakes baby!

Attached Thumbnails

• sonnafilly3DLtrot.jpg

Shandy

Raingate Farms
Sport and Performance Horses
Seal Rock, OR
www.raingatefarms.us

Home of Sweepstakes Nominated Sires-

Bold Desperado AHA (Desperado V)
Randomize Old/ISR, RPSI SBII (Rainbow -ZfDP)

Ideals aren't goals, a harbor to make port, but stars to navigate by.

#9 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:55 PM

WOW look at them LEGG!!!

#10 FourLeafFarm

FourLeafFarm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:15 PM

I have two half-arabian foals this year:

Aimee FLF, chestnut filly foaled June 30 (3 weeks early!). Her sire is my friend's young Arabian stallion, Khemos Desperate Echo, and her dam is my lovely old lady (Trakehner mare), A Night at the Opera. Aimee is adorable, and just a HAM.

Seven FLF . Bay filly. Yes, her name is Seven...she was born 7-7-07, and is my 7th foal! She is by the Trakehner stallion, Prelude by Mozart and out of the ATA approved Arabian mare, Sunny Brook. I expect Seven to be a BIG girl...she is already almost as big as my older foals, and was taller than Aimee at birth! (Aimee is built like a truck, though, so she's EVERYBODY'S boss lady).

I also have 3 "not half-arabian" foals this year. I have 6 mares confirmed in foal for 2008, and one more who we just bred today. None are in foal to Arabian stallions, but I *did* just buy another Arabian mare to breed next year to a Trakehner :(

Attached Thumbnails

• seven7.11.13.jpg

Attached Images

• aimee9.jpg
  • seven7.11.9.jpg
  • AIMEE7_11.jpg