Photo

Clark Arabians St. Egyptian HUGE REDUCTION

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Laurel_Arabians

Laurel_Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:38 AM

I'm submitting this post today because, frankly, I'm worried about my very dear friend, Jean Clark (Clark Arabians). John and Jean have been breeders of fine St. Egyptian Arabians for over 40 years. John passed away some time back, and Jean continues to run the farm. Although she's been a very strong woman, and capable of much, this past year has been incredibly hard on her, and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Jean is up there in age, and her back issues are inoperable. I visited with Jean for just a short time during the first week in September, and I was upset when I pulled out of her driveway ... I'm just so worried about her, and the number of horses she has. While she had decided a year or two to no longer breed her mares, she's got several jumpers (ATHLETIC to say the least, as those fences are NOT low), and not only did some of her mares end up with foals on the ground this past year (2009), but we suspect a bunch of them are bred for 2010 foals. There are currently 31-32 horses ... major majority are St. Egyptian (6 mature stallions, and 7 young colts; 14 mature mares, and the rest young fillies), with quite a few of the mature mares in foal for 2010. If you're in the market for a St. Egyptian (or just looking for an Arab with a sensational disposition, clean legs, and excellent athletic potential), PLEASE consider taking a look on Arab Data Source as to what Jean Clark has available. Quite a few blacks in the bunch. I have the complete list of Jean's horses, so feel free to contact me if you want to know what horses she has, and you want to discuss any of them. I don't visit this forum all that often, so I probably won't be checking back on her often for any questions that might be asked. Jean's son would like for her to move to California where he can watch over her, but Jean can't make the move with the number of horses, dogs, chickens, etc. that she has, and until she sells the farm ... a BEAUTIFUL piece of property with lots of acreage, huge barn, etc. in Thayer, MO. A friend of Jean's purchased several horses this past week, and I will be picking up the mare, Leila Mirwan very soon. I'm in Texas and would be willing to haul another horse or two this way if anyone buys from Jean. Prices are dependent upon who the buyer is, and which horse a prospective buyer is interested in ... someone that has excellent references, and Jean might be familiar with, can get an AWESOME deal. I will help Jean conduct any background checks on those we don't know ... as this is a lifetime of Egyptian bred horses that Jean is wary about parting with. Contact me for Jean's e-mail address and/or phone number.

#2 AHL

AHL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

Hello I am interested in the horse sale at Jene farm. pls email me a list and contact info at tsaadany1@yahoo.com. I am located in Northern California

Thanks
Tamer

#3 VanAlma

VanAlma

Kate Smutnick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:47 AM

I love the pedigree on the horse you're going to pick up. Such old, athletic blood up close. PM'd you.
EDITED - I'm in NW Arkansas so could be an easy trip down for you and you could use my place to stay overnight if needed - regardless if I wanted a horse or not.

#4 Jetblac

Jetblac

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:37 AM

I would like to find out more about the clarks sale list I have seen some of there horses and thought they are real nice you can E-mail me at veasey61j@yahoo.com

#5 oliviab

oliviab

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:59 AM

I'm submitting this post today because, frankly, I'm worried about my very dear friend, Jean Clark (Clark Arabians). John and Jean have been breeders of fine St. Egyptian Arabians for over 40 years. John passed away some time back, and Jean continues to run the farm. Although she's been a very strong woman, and capable of much, this past year has been incredibly hard on her, and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Jean is up there in age, and her back issues are inoperable. I visited with Jean for just a short time during the first week in September, and I was upset when I pulled out of her driveway ... I'm just so worried about her, and the number of horses she has. While she had decided a year or two to no longer breed her mares, she's got several jumpers (ATHLETIC to say the least, as those fences are NOT low), and not only did some of her mares end up with foals on the ground this past year (2009), but we suspect a bunch of them are bred for 2010 foals. There are currently 31-32 horses ... major majority are St. Egyptian (6 mature stallions, and 7 young colts; 14 mature mares, and the rest young fillies), with quite a few of the mature mares in foal for 2010. If you're in the market for a St. Egyptian (or just looking for an Arab with a sensational disposition, clean legs, and excellent athletic potential), PLEASE consider taking a look on Arab Data Source as to what Jean Clark has available. Quite a few blacks in the bunch. I have the complete list of Jean's horses, so feel free to contact me if you want to know what horses she has, and you want to discuss any of them. I don't visit this forum all that often, so I probably won't be checking back on her often for any questions that might be asked. Jean's son would like for her to move to California where he can watch over her, but Jean can't make the move with the number of horses, dogs, chickens, etc. that she has, and until she sells the farm ... a BEAUTIFUL piece of property with lots of acreage, huge barn, etc. in Thayer, MO. A friend of Jean's purchased several horses this past week, and I will be picking up the mare, Leila Mirwan very soon. I'm in Texas and would be willing to haul another horse or two this way if anyone buys from Jean. Prices are dependent upon who the buyer is, and which horse a prospective buyer is interested in ... someone that has excellent references, and Jean might be familiar with, can get an AWESOME deal. I will help Jean conduct any background checks on those we don't know ... as this is a lifetime of Egyptian bred horses that Jean is wary about parting with. Contact me for Jean's e-mail address and/or phone number.

I have a client who is looking for a few mares and a stallion. Black is his wish. Can you send me contact information for this herd? arabiansales@hotmail.com
Thank you, Olivia Baker

#6 horsepooralso

horsepooralso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

Have these horses found homes?Bumping up for the person looking for info. on a stallion.Thanks.
Sheryl Payne

Posted Image

#7 Laurel_Arabians

Laurel_Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:07 AM

Here is what I believe to be still available:

Sheikh Abouhom (Egyptafar x Wasifaa) 1995 grey stallion
Khebir An Nil (Nahabi El Pharo x Aja Suhma Moroufa) 1998 black stallion
Mourad Marou (Nahabi El Pharo x Zou Zou Marou) 2001 black stallion
Al Reyhan Marou (Khebir An Nil x Zou Zou Marou) 2005 black stallion
Al Khalifa Mirwan (Khebir An Nil x LA Firhana) 2005 black stallion
Jedefre Mirwan (Sheikh Abouhom x Leila Mirwan) 2008 grey gelding
unregistered, but registerable: (Sheikh Abouhom x Zou Zou Marou) 2008 black gelding
unregistered, but registerable: (Sheikh Abouhom x Zahra Marou) 2008 grey gelding
unregistered, but registerable: (Al Khalifa Mirwan x Samira An Nil) 2009 bay gelding
unregistered, but registerable: (Al Khalifa Mirwan x DiDi Marou) 2009 black gelding

Maroulitta (Serr Fadl x Maarou Dieta) 1983 bay mare
Halika Fala (Khebir Nefous x Zarabellaa) 1989 black mare (possibly in foal)
Khebra Nefous (Khebir Nefous x Moroufa Moniet) 1992 chesnut mare (possibly in foal)
Kateefa Marou (Khe Adhm x Maroulitta) 1992 bay mare
MEF Saroya Annil (Nahabi El Pharo x REB Shaglaana) 1998 chestnut roan mare (possibly in foal)
Samira An Nil (Nahabi El Pharo x REB Shaglaana) 2000 bay mare
Bint Awdah Marou (Nahabi El Pharo x Awdah Marou) 2001 chestnut mare (possibly in foal)
Lili Marou (Sheikh Abouhom x Bint Awdah Marou) 2008 grey filly
Khebra Amiri (Khebir Nefous x Fari Nafila) 1995 bay mare (not SE) (possibly in foal)
KZ Exotica (CN Moonlight Kamikaze x Fari Nafila) 2001 black mare (1/2 Arab)
Khe Raquela (Khe el Din x AQHA mare) 2008 chestnut half-Arab filly
Bonita Anan (Sheikh Abouhom x KZ Exotica) 2008 chestnut filly
Mourad Marou x Kateefa Marou SE bay filly (born May 2010)
Mourad Marou x Samira An Nil SE colt
Mourad Marou x Khemahra Moniet SE colt
Mourad Marou x KZ Exotica 1/2 Arab colt
Mourad Marou x Khe Raquela 3/4 Arab black colt

You can drop me an e-mail or private message and I will provide contact phone numbers. Don't want to publish them publicly, for reasons I can explain in independent e-mails / PMs.

I have a client who is looking for a few mares and a stallion. Black is his wish. Can you send me contact information for this herd? arabiansales@hotmail.com
Thank you, Olivia Baker

#8 ponygirl

ponygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

sent you a pm
Sherry Cichocki
SLC Camelot Farms

#9 ponygirl

ponygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:56 PM

Brenda can you send me the link to view them. I have a good friend interested. Have they all been dispersed?
Sherry Cichocki
SLC Camelot Farms

#10 Laurel_Arabians

Laurel_Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

Here's an updated sales list (below), and a link to the pictures: http://www.facebook....13&l=c2b56c4f9f

Straight Egyptian Stallions & Colts
$ 750 Sheikh Abouhom (Egyptafar x Wasifaa) 1995 Grey Stallion
$2,500 Khebir An Nil (Nahabi El Pharo x Aja Suhma Moroufa)1998 Black Stallion
$2,500 Mourad Marou (Nahabi El Pharo x Zou Zou Marou) 2001 Black Stallion
$2,500 Al Reyhan Marou (Khebir An Nil x Zou Zou Marou) 2005 Black Stallion
$1,500 Al Khalifa Mirwan (Khebir An Nil x LA Firhana) 2005 Black Stallion
$ 500 Jedefre Mirwan (Sheikh Abouhom x Leila Mirwan) 2008 Grey Gelding
$ 500 Unregistered (pending) (Sheikh Abouhom x Zou Zou Marou) ??? 2008 Black Gelding
(The above black colt jumped the fence and bred some mares in April 2010 before being gelded. He is a NICE colt!)
$ 500 Unregistered (pending) (Sheikh Abouhom x Zahra Marou) ??? 2008 Grey Gelding
$ 500 Unregistered (Al Khalifa Mirwan x Samira An Nil) 2009 Bay Gelding
$ 500 Unregistered (Al Khalifa Mirwan x DiDi Marou) 2009 Black Gelding

Straight Egyptian Mares & Fillies
Not Priced Halika Fala (Khebir Nefous x Zarabellaa)1989 Black Mare
Not Priced Khebra Nefous (Khebir Nefous x Moroufa Moniet)1992 Chestnut Mare
$2,000 MEF Saroya Annil (Nahabi El Pharo x REB Shaglaana) 1998 Chestnut (roan)Mare
$2,000 Samira An Nil (Nahabi El Pharo x REB Shaglaana)2000 Bay Mare
$2,000 Bint Awdah Marou(Nahabi El Pharo x Awdah Marou)2001 Chestnut Mare
$1,500 LiLi Marou (Sheikh Abouhom x Bint Awdah Marou)2008 Grey Filly

Other Purebred Arabian Mares & Fillies
Not Priced - Ara Leeza(Ibn Araborr x Princess Fa Leeza)1994 Grey Mare
$ 500 Khebra Amiri (Khebir Nefous x Fari Nafila)1995 big Bay Mare

Half-Arabian Mares & Fillies
$1,000 KZ Exotica(CN Moonlight Kamikaze x Fari Nafila)2001 Black Mare
$ 500 Khe Raquela(Khe El Din x AQHA mare) 2008 Chestnut Filly
$ 500 Khe Ramona (Khe El Din x AQHA mare)2008 Black Filly
$ 500 Bonita Anan (Sheikh Abouhom x KZ Exotica) 2008 Chestnut Filly

Mourad Marou: