Photo

Hoping to find a sizeable colt / stallion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 western

western

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:44 PM

I am new to this site, and have a few Polish, and Polish related, racebred mares. I am looking for a sizeable colt/stallion to campaign in Endurance, train and show in regional Dressage, and cover a few of my mares. I am looking, foremost, for a substantial, and tall, athlete, with the ability to improve on my already sizeable mares. (they are already 15.1-15.2 hands, at 3 and 4 years old).
Pretty isn't nearly as important as athleticism, a well laid shoulder, and a good extension.
Hoping to unearth the elusive 16 hand powerhouse...

I would appreciate any leads, in any direction.

Wes Buckle
Black Creek, British Columbia,
Canada.

western6@shaw.ca

#2 BIGGER

BIGGER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Mary Jo Werthiemer has a few really nice Big Pure Polish colts that are coming 3 this year her website is Oakwerth.com
USDF GOLD MEDALIST
Glynnsong Farms home of
OKW Entrigue+++// SIX time National Champion-Grand Prix Arabian stallion Oldenburg Approved breeding stallion! National Champion Enlightened
Encandecsent First Purebred Arabian colt branded Oldenburg! 8.5 on Movement!
glynnsongfarms.com

#3 P8N Acres Arabians

P8N Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:57 AM

I am new to this site, and have a few Polish, and Polish related, racebred mares. I am looking for a sizeable colt/stallion to campaign in Endurance, train and show in regional Dressage, and cover a few of my mares. I am looking, foremost, for a substantial, and tall, athlete, with the ability to improve on my already sizeable mares. (they are already 15.1-15.2 hands, at 3 and 4 years old).
Pretty isn't nearly as important as athleticism, a well laid shoulder, and a good extension.

Wes Buckle
Canada.

western6@shaw.ca

HI I see you have Polish and Polish related horses. Are you interested in Straight Egyptian or Egyptian-Sired ? Ravenwood Ranch has many horses to choose from even a color breeding program. I own a SE,AK Asil Black 1yr old Stallion who is 15.1 . His Full Brother sold to Bahrain this year as a 2 yr old he was 15.2 . The horse at the Nationals who's rider was holding one of the flags was a Ravenwood horse and was a Champion Endurance horse. Jane Bohn has beautiful and well conformated horses , with great temperaments Prices are very reasonable for the quality and she will work with you with terms that suit you. hope this information helps you.
"Where there is a great Love, there are always miracles."

P8N Acres Arabians
Home of Wizare ( Prince Rex x Lady Minstril ) SE, AK , Asil Grey Stallion SHN Payback Stallion, EVA Negative .SCID Clear
TSEA Sharaf Magick ( Tsea Magick x Bint shabbarah ) SE , AK, Asil, Bluelist-Eligible Black Stallion, SHN Payback Stallion, EVA Negative
RAVENWOOD QAHTAHHN ( Qahtahn x Ravenwood Bahiya ) SE, AK, Asil Black Stallion(Full Brother Sold to BAHRAIN )
JJ Diamond Chall ( Magnum Chall HVP x JJ Magnums Diamond) Double Magnum Psyche Bred Chestnut Stallion. Breeders Sweepstakes Nominated Stallion. SCID Clear. CA CLEAR
Terms Available on all breeding's. For more information feel free to visit our website at www.p8nacresarabians.com

AL Khamsa reporter for NY and Surrounding areas.
Please send me your Farm News and I will send it in to the " Khamsat Express "
info@p8nacresarabians.com

#4 aurorawind

aurorawind

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:27 AM

Call Ron at Selket...the Furno Khamal bred horses are HUGE...Khamal being the elusive 16HH or better...
as are several of his sons! We have a colt here that is double Khamal...he is going to be tall!...
Joanne
JOANNE OGDEN
AURORA WIND ARABIANS
NEW HOME OF THE RUSSIAN HERITAGE FOUNDATION

Posted Image

North American Agents for
Massai Ibn Marenga (Mirokan X Marenga by Menes)
Owned by Darius Arabians

PROUD TO STAND

PINNICOL (PRINCIP X NICKOLE LTD BY PONOMAREV)
AABSOLUT (PRINCIP X AMARILLA PR BY MARYK)
SELKET PATRIOTIK (PATTRONE X MAGKETA BY MAG)
PRISZM (PRUSSIA MG X PAVAN BY MUSCAT)
SUNDANTZ (MIZSAH X LITTLE GABRIELLE BY SIR FERZON)

Aurora Wind Arabians and the Russian Heritage Foundation

#5 Blackcat

Blackcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:26 AM

Pindar G #640306 over 15 hands at 1 year 7 months. Beautiful and athletic. Call 541-723-2260 ask for Pat

Pindar G #640306 over 15 hands at 1 year 7 months. Beautiful and athletic. Call 541-723-2260 ask for Pat
Patrick G. Gregory

#6 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:44 AM

Wes Buckle
Canada.

western6@shaw.ca

Got one ! He's extremely typey as well/bay with high white stockings - mature to 16 hds. - coming yearling
you'll have to call for more info if interested

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#7 allanglos

allanglos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:07 AM

Scroll down to Doran Doran.

That photo was taken as a yearling.

Owner says he is pushing 16H now at age 3.

RoseBrook Arabian Race Horses - Doran
Email me

The Inverted Y
National Champion Anglo Arabians since 1977

www.allanglos.net

#8 PaulaM

PaulaM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:16 AM

Wes Buckle
Canada.

western6@shaw.ca

Wes
Good day to you!
You might want to contact Mystic Sands here in Michigan. Their whole breeding program is mostly pure polish. Right now they have two full brothers - Pure polish Ganges sons out of Probat/Bandos bred mare. One is in training for next year with Dan Bergren to be shown in halter. These boys are 16 hands tall. I do think they might part with one. The one in training has foals on the ground and you can go to www.arabiansites.com - click on Twin Creek on left and look for MS horses. I also do think that the younger one had some foals this year also. The older one is already a Scottsdale top ten halter winner. But gads they are big - I mean big! Mystic Sands ph. 616-399-2109 They will only be at thate number for a few weeks then leaving for AZ on Xmas for winter. Good luck!
I also hve a young coming two year old Solstice colt out of one of the full sisters to the stallions I mentioned above. He is not hugh for his age but good sized. Will be grey. BUT here again, I was told to call him Russian/Polish (sorry I still think in the olden days of pure polish and so best I can say he is polish bred). Solstice is aging and his lines are few.

#9 synmuzzy

synmuzzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 08:55 AM

Hi there, please check out my pure Polish son of CR for Pytesake, a stakes winner and sporthorse champion out of Satin Flis, a Flis daughter. This colt is bred to race and built for racing, sporthorse, endurance or dressage. He is just 3 years old and already over 15H, lots of bone and sweet as can be. Beautiful head and neck and power behind.

#10 starling

starling

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:54 AM

This colt is breathtaking!! Just WOW!
If you have to write your ethics rules down, you've already lost

STARLING "STAR" DEVERICKS

CORDEACE (Sir Fames HBV x OFW Shah Amber) AHA 2007 Chestnut Filly

SKIPPA SPORTIN ASHA (Skippa Gold Policy x Sportin The Moves) AQHA 2007 Sooty Buckskin Filly

MORGAN (rescue QH) Bay Mare Babysitter to the Brats and hater of fly masks!