Photo

Half arabian/saddlebred cross

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 Sandhills Arabians

Sandhills Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:16 PM

WOW-I really like your little guy, I can't wait to see him all growd up.
regards,
Roger

Here is my 50/50 mare EHT Rumor Has It (EH Trinity Fire X Maisa Al Sufi)
Posted Image
Posted Image
She has many halter titles and won her 3 year old futurity Saddleseat class.

This is my 75/25 Colt Rumonek Ramian Careless Whisper (EHT Rumor Has It X Crosswind's Maximum Velocity)
He went to his first show on his one month birthday and took 2nd in halter to a yearling! I absolutely love this boy. He's my stallion prospect as well.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Life Should Not Be A Journey To The Grave With The Intention Of Arriving Safely In A Pretty And Well Preserved Body, But Rather To Skid In Broadside, Thoroughly Used Up, Totally Worn Out, And Loudly Proclaiming, "WOW WHAT A RIDE!"

#32 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

Pics of my dressage boy, he just about to turn four in these pictures. Most of my life I have owned and bred purebred Hanoverians, but, after owning this guy, I will always have something with Arabian blood in him, I just adore him! You can't tell from these photos, but this boy can move!!

Here is his lineage, is there anything special in it?: http://www.allbreedp...sir winston bey

Attached Thumbnails

• winston_under_saddle_small.jpg
  • Winston_trot_in_hand_small.jpg

Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#33 bekah

bekah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:51 AM

I just love my 1/2 Arabian 1/2 Saddlebred filly. I now love the Saddlebreds as well as the Arabians,but Arabians are still at the top of the list. I'm breeding my new mare Afirers Fancy Player to The Knight's Reflection for a 2012 foal. I think this will be a knock out cross. This foal will have killer English breeding on both the Saddlebred and Arabian side. Here is my 2009 filly. Looks like a purebred Arabian. Right, and she's 1/2.

#34 Kate'sbiggestfan

Kate'sbiggestfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 05:00 PM

The spotted mare is our 1-2 Arab/1-2Saddlebred- CD Look At Me. She is currently in foal to J Krewe for 2011!!! The bay horse is our newest addition- High Point WP a J Krewe son out of a 1-2 arab/1-2 Saddlebred mare.7392KateHype.jpg 5844KateQueenie1.jpg
Ginny C.