Photo

Regional Show

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#11 charris

charris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

Carrie - Super 8 is really near the show grounds and is the least expensive - not the newest or nicest, but adequate. I will be at SVC to qualify. I will be there with Garlands. . . also with Star Ro Arabians. It is a beautiful facility. ATTENTION: No progressive barn party this year. . . heard through the grapevine. It will be held at East Coast.
Connie - "WANNA BE" me?
(harjcon)
EC Imdair (Imperial Imdal X Niswanah Bandaira) 5/88 - 1/10 RIP Sweet BOY
Chynna Bey
Forever Czars Fire
WA ROCKETMAN

#12 Gogetter

Gogetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (charris @ May 28 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Carrie - Super 8 is really near the show grounds and is the least expensive - not the newest or nicest, but adequate. I will be at SVC to qualify. I will be there with Garlands. . . also with Star Ro Arabians. It is a beautiful facility. ATTENTION: No progressive barn party this year. . . heard through the grapevine. It will be held at East Coast.

That super 8 grosses me out. The AC blows mold. Blech. I wonder if the Travelodge just down the street is better now that it has been renovated?

No barn party? Well, we all manage to party and eat like kings there anyhow, so no worries!

Amy Johnson Proud owner of Carangi+/ (Versace X Giavanna)

2013 Region 2 UNANIMOUS Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Region 1 Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Youth National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure JTR 14-18
2012 U.S. National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54; Region 2 Champ Hunter Pl. AATR 40+ and Hunter Pl. Open, Res Champ PB Hunter Pl. AAOTR; Region 1 Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 and over, Reserve Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AATR 40 and over 2011 U.S. National Top Ten (third!) PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54, Region 1 Champ PB Hunter AAOTR 40 and Over, Region 2 Reserve Champ PB Hunter AATR