Photo

Elk Grove May 15th

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 summerhunny11

summerhunny11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:22 AM

I'm new to region 3 and this will be my first show up here this year. Is anyone going? What's the show like?

My love: JAZZ SAMIR 1993 Grey PB Gelding
Gwalabu (Gwalior x Bint Kyrwa) X WN Baleza (GG Samir x GA Annie)

#2 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:39 AM

DAHA is an awesome show! In my opinion the best show in Reg.3!

Hopefully see you there - what classes are you showing in? I'm not showing this year (my girl is preggers and due in June), so I'll be there with my camera just taking in the sights.

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#3 summerhunny11

summerhunny11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (Tamcam @ Apr 29 2009, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DAHA is an awesome show! In my opinion the best show in Reg.3!

Hopefully see you there - what classes are you showing in? I'm not showing this year (my girl is preggers and due in June), so I'll be there with my camera just taking in the sights.

I will be showing in all the W/P AATR classes and maybe some open classes as well. I am so excited!

#4 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

I LOVE this show! usually well-attended, yet laid back. Lots of fun stuff like fun classes, ice cream social, pizza party, etc. Facility is very nice (except the stalls, which are the temporary kind).

I'm not showing this year but will be working for Cari Thompson Wednesday through Friday and Patience Saturday and Sunday.
Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart

#5 summerhunny11

summerhunny11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (twnkltoz @ Apr 29 2009, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I LOVE this show! usually well-attended, yet laid back. Lots of fun stuff like fun classes, ice cream social, pizza party, etc. Facility is very nice (except the stalls, which are the temporary kind).

I'm not showing this year but will be working for Cari Thompson Wednesday through Friday and Patience Saturday and Sunday.

AW! I hope to see Patience and Entrigue show! I only caught the tail end of one class she did in Burbank. I was so upset. Hopefully I get to see more of her

#6 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,923 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (summerhunny11 @ Apr 30 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AW! I hope to see Patience and Entrigue show! I only caught the tail end of one class she did in Burbank. I was so upset. Hopefully I get to see more of her

You might have to catch Patience and Ricky at another show - I haven't looked at this year's class list, but they have not had FEI Level dressage in past years. Sucks I know.

I'll definitely be there on Thurs. & Fri., so I'll watch for your classes! What is your horse's name? So I know which one is you wink.gif .

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#7 Mortazavi Farms

Mortazavi Farms

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:00 AM

We'll be there for the show. We have two going. Ibn Ibn Jehan showing halter and SHIH and MF Khafaz Fahim (aka Jr) showing SHIH, US and Training Level Dressage.

Who are you stabling with?

Stacy Mortazavi

Posted Image

Herd Dispersal Sale, offering several quality horses available for breeding, show and family/trail stock and prospects.

#8 mysticrch

mysticrch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

We are going on Friday for SHIH, but since they do not have FEI classes we will not be doing any dressage classes there this year.
Karen Ernst
Owner & Breeder of:
ZEUS MR (JS Padronov x MSN Zamia by Ansata Shah Zam)
2012 SHN Top Ten Arabian Sport Horse In Hand Stallion ATH

#9 summerhunny11

summerhunny11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Tamcam @ Apr 30 2009, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might have to catch Patience and Ricky at another show - I haven't looked at this year's class list, but they have not had FEI Level dressage in past years. Sucks I know.

I'll definitely be there on Thurs. & Fri., so I'll watch for your classes! What is your horse's name? So I know which one is you wink.gif .

You're puttin the pressure on now......Jazz Samir wub.gif
He is snow white with a lucious tail, carrying a nervous rider. Can't miss that LOL
All my friends and family I normally drag along, are all in So Cal, so if I win, cheer for me please! LOL

QUOTE (Mortazavi Farms @ Apr 30 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll be there for the show. We have two going. Ibn Ibn Jehan showing halter and SHIH and MF Khafaz Fahim (aka Jr) showing SHIH, US and Training Level Dressage.

Who are you stabling with?

Hopefully I can stable with Nicole Curry Pleasure horses

#10 Mortazavi Farms

Mortazavi Farms

Advanced Member

• VIP Hosting Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:50 PM

Nicole's nice. They messed up her stabling last year. She was out in the back with us Ammys. She was across the aisle from us. Will look for you.

Stacy Mortazavi

Posted Image

Herd Dispersal Sale, offering several quality horses available for breeding, show and family/trail stock and prospects.