Photo

Black Rabicano and Sabino

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 desertfire

desertfire

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

We are offering a flashy black, silver capped tailed, rabicano/sabino, 3 year old, Egyptian Sired, stallion for sale. Romantic Warrior web page Video is available on his page now. Please contact me at zohararabians@gmail.com if you are interested! All inquiries will receive a prompt response. Links for additional photos and pedigree etc. are on his page.

If you are interested in purchasing his black straight Egyptian sire, click the link on his page.

Thanks!
Gayle

#2 desertfire7

desertfire7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

bigemo_harabe_net-100.gif Update:

Romio has been leased to Winnmark Farm in Ravenna Texas (north Texas / on the border of the Red River near Oklahoma). He is available to breed outside mares in 2009, so anyone interested in taking a mare to him, please let me know.

Kim Leidy is the owner of the farm and she will be starting Romio in a harness this month. Romio's sire, Aswad Shahwan BWA has been sold for export and Romio is his only hz black rabicano / sabino son that is available for breeding.

#3 ShannonC

ShannonC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (desertfire7 @ Oct 5 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bigemo_harabe_net-100.gif Update:

Romio has been leased to Winnmark Farm in Ravenna Texas (north Texas / on the border of the Red River near Oklahoma). He is available to breed outside mares in 2009, so anyone interested in taking a mare to him, please let me know.

Kim Leidy is the owner of the farm and she will be starting Romio in a harness this month. Romio's sire, Aswad Shahwan BWA has been sold for export and Romio is his only hz black rabicano / sabino son that is available for breeding.

I know you have had Aswad for sale for awhile. I have always like him he was a stallion that was underuse. This is great new that he was exported, where did he go? Do you have any updated pics of Romio?? We love pics!!
Shannon