Photo

Yay! Celzeus once again at stud in TX!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 blackpegasusarabianfarm

blackpegasusarabianfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that my pure Polish stallion Celzeus (Goliat x Candela by Etap) is once again available at stud in Texas, now with a new (more honorable) lessee who WILL grant appointments to see Zeus in person. If anyone is interested in seeing him, either for breeding purposes or just for the heck of it, please email me and I will put you in touch with my lessee. Some of you may have actually met or spoken with her before, but I won't publicly announce her name so you'd have to PM me to find out! wink.gif Hehehe

Anyway, since he is now trained to collect and I know there is a repro facility near to where he is standing stud, I am going to look into getting his documentation with the AHA for transported semen. Hope some of y'all in his area can at least make it over to see him while he's down there!

He won't look quite this good for a little bit, since he has to recouperate a little bit from my previous (evil) lessee, but given the fact y'all have the background on his situation it's okay if you visit him before he's made a full recovery.

If you're interested in seeing him, email me or drop me a PM and I'll put you in touch!

Renée Hunt

Hunts Classic Polish Arabians

Home of Farenhyte (Algomej x Fellana by Bandos)

#2 starlitefarms

starlitefarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:31 PM

glad you got him in a much better place

Home of :

Kharizma SFA ( Da Valentino x Kha-sarra) 01 Bay stallion SCIDS/CA/LFS CLEAR

Kha-sarra ( Khadraj NA x Basarra VV) 97 bay mare

Miss Fire SFA ( Hopes Afire x Chopinna Regina) 04 bay HA mare 

#3 Denise

Denise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

I'm so relieved for you! He looks so happy in his new home. He reminds me of a really old stud Khazir that Ainley Arabians had. I took a picture of him when he was 32, he pass on at 33.
Now if I just had a mare...and money, Ha!

#4 blackpegasusarabianfarm

blackpegasusarabianfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Denise @ Feb 3 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He looks so happy in his new home.

I wish he looked like that now, but those pictures were taken last Spring prior to his departure to his first lease home in TX. That one didn't work out too well, I only just got him out of that situation a week ago. I will be posting some pictures of him at his new lease home soon, but my new lessee is working diligently right now to repair the damage done at the last place. He's not in too bad of shape, just needs some groceries, grooming and farrier work and he'll be back to looking like he did in the pictures in my OP. I do have pictures taken last Monday when he arrived at the veterinary facility near the first lessee's property. If anyone is curious to see them you can PM me, I just don't want to post any pictures that are THAT bad on here because he is a stallion that is standing stud, you know? Gotta keep his gorgeous public image to match what he USUALLY looks like!

Renée Hunt

Hunts Classic Polish Arabians

Home of Farenhyte (Algomej x Fellana by Bandos)

#5 wyndski

wyndski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:04 PM

Glad to hear you were able to get him in a better situation! I have always really like him, and I am not a big chestnut fan. He just looks so athletic.. he would look really nice under saddle. smile.gif

Martha S.   ~Nickering Wynds~  http://www.nickeringwynds.com
Klassic El Sareei (*Tuhotmos X Faskhers Aradan[*Fakher El Din])    &    TR Hannah (NV INFERNO X HK NARAH[*Muscat])

Haut Shaklat (*El Shaklan X I Desire[Dedication]) 1986-2013

#6 thealishamin

thealishamin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Beautiful stallion! I'm glad to hear he is better hands. I hope you will keep us posted with his progress!

Posted Image

#7 Silverdust Arabians

Silverdust Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:07 AM

Oh I'm glad to hear he's in a better situation now Renee! What a gorgeous guy!
Rochelle

The Kids:
"Niki" DD Silver Nacomic (RF Kariim x DNA Silver Nugget)
"Noah" Kolognes Mr TNT (Kologne Witez BA x RF Sur Fire)
"Dinah" Muscelusive (MHR Muscateal x JF Elusive)
"Louie" SDR Muscadore (The Golden Sun x Muscelusive)

#8 PaulaM

PaulaM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,853 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 06:30 AM

Renee
So glad you got things worked out for your boy! This has to be such a relief to you. You have worked so hard on finding the perfect home for him. Congradulations and wishing him/ his new leasee, and you much success.

#9 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:03 AM

Renee this is great news im glad someone got him out of there too. Can't wait to see more pics of him

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#10 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts