Photo

Pure Polish Europejczyk daughter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 blackpegasusarabianfarm

blackpegasusarabianfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 02:08 PM

Breeding season is once again almost upon us, and with that in mind, I am offering my prized mare FELICIA SFF to the discriminating breeder. This mare is of impeccable breeding, being sired by undefeated Polish racing stallion Europejcyzk and out of a daughter of legendary Swedish stallion Probat; the progenator of the esteemed Comet line through his sire Pohaniec. Descended from the highly valued Forta/Urainka damline, athleticism is a given from this mare when crossed with a sire of quality. For those who are enthusaists of the pure Polish breeding, this mare is a true gem considering all of the incredible imported Polish stallions available now. FELICIA SFF is a very strong Saklawi type mare, big bodied and big boned with classic Polish type. Very balanced gaits, great carriage and excellent conformation are other assets she has in her favor as a prospective broodmare.

FELICIA SFF has produced two foals so far, both having been sired by my pure Polish stallion Farenhyte (Algomej x Fellana by Bandos). Both are exceptional individuals, well conformed beautiful movers with great type and substance. Video of her son will soon be available, we unfortunately do not have any video footage of FELICIA SFF available at this time. For the time being, here are a few candid pictures of her, as well as some of her offspring and their sire for reference.

FANTAZTYKA BP 2003 Grey Mare

Darn it, it says I'm going to have too many pictures in my combined posts, so I guess I have to post a reply with no pictures?

Renée Hunt

Hunts Classic Polish Arabians

Home of Farenhyte (Algomej x Fellana by Bandos)