Photo

Minnesota Arabian Horse Breeders, Inc.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#1 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 04:22 AM

Posted Image

Founded in 1979, the Minnesota Arabian Horse Breeders, Inc. is a mix of talented, dedicated people who come together for the purpose of:

1. Promoting the beauty, intelligence and versatility of the Arabian breed.

2. Enhancing the Medallion Stallion Futurity program recognition therefore increasing value of eligible stallions and offspring.

3. Provide fundraising opportunity for charitable organizations.

MAHB, Inc. has produced the richest and longest running amateur only futurity program in the world. Our success has been built from our continued commitment to integrity, passion, competitiveness and spirit.

It is the continuing intent of MAHB, inc. to be the most recognized and most amateur only programin the nation.

#2 Peter Conway

Peter Conway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

This year we are going to have a superb Fall Festival Show. It is our 25th year and we are having a Silver Anniversary Party. Come and watch the show and enjoy the fellowship, good cheer, tremendous competition, and big dollar prizes all for amateurs.

Please join us, you will have a good time. :)

#3 Fantasia Performance Horse

Fantasia Performance Horse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:16 PM

We LOVE the Fall Fest! ! Can't wait to get down there! ! See you then!

JC

This year we are going to have a superb Fall Festival Show. It is our 25th year and we are having a Silver Anniversary Party. Come and watch the show and enjoy the fellowship, good cheer, tremendous competition, and big dollar prizes all for amateurs.

Please join us, you will have a good time. :)

Home of: "Payback Ghostly Image"
(AM Ghost Ship X Shalimar Greygida)
2004 Grey Reining Stallion
Sweepstakes Nominated Sire
SCID Clear
100% Foundation
40% Raffles
35% Skowronek
30% Indraff

Posted Image

#4 AccentoArabians

AccentoArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 07:53 AM

I will be at Fall Fest on the weekend! I can't wait. It is a great show with lots of quality horses. If you are able to go, I HIGHLY recommend it!! It's always nice to meet new people and see old faces too.

~Cassie
KL Lalita (*Kluszyn X Malitaa) --her 2012 filly by Mr Holly Fire (Afire Bey V X Zodiac Matador daughter)
Ames Dutchess (Philander Bey X Contessa Parada (Gai Parada))
RoyalesCarmenJazz (KC Rouge Royale X Beaux Suada)

Petita (Heritage Bey King X Zsa Zsa Ghazi (*El Ghazi))

#5 Sassparillo

Sassparillo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:41 AM

Amateur only? Did I read that right?

Where are the shows held?

Heather
Wild Rose Arabians

Proud Owners of:

Geldings:
PA Jazzraff (Jazz)
Praire Park Ian (Neeter)
WRA Mavericks Ace (Maverick)
WRA StrikeNGold (Striker)
Charlie the wonder pony

Mares:
Colesto Strikes (Colesto)
WC KittyHawk (Kitty)
Sassparillo Rose (Sassy)

RIP:
Berazz (Bud) 1987-2009

#6 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:35 PM

Amateur only? Did I read that right?
Where are the shows held?

Amateur only. The event is held at the Minnesota State Fair's Warner Coliseum. It'll be the first show for any of our horses! We are very excited as our colt, ACCLAIMMED RRX, will be shown in the Yearling Medallion (non-auction) class. The Yearling Medallion Futurity payouts are approximately $9,800 for Champion, $4,900 for Reserve and $1200 for Top Ten. The Yearling Auction Futurity pays out over $26,000 for Champion and over $10,000 for Reserve!
Both classes should be very competetive as last year's Medallion Champion, Tiamo SF, just won the Two Year Old Gelding Jackpot (unanimous) @ Canadian Nationals.
Home to:

ACCLAIMMED RRX (Affirmmed x Misaahbi) 6/13/06-12/2/10 R.I.P.

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM

#7 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:45 AM

best of luck to you and yours, jack!

what day does your colt show? we will be up there friday, sat and sun. i am sure we will get the chance to meet, i am stalling with majestic star arabians.

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image

#8 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

best of luck to you and yours, jack!

what day does your colt show? we will be up there friday, sat and sun. i am sure we will get the chance to meet, i am stalling with majestic star arabians.

sheila - innishfael farm

ACCLAIMMED goes in Thursday afternoon-Medallion Yearling Colts. Corey came and picked up our yearling Magnum filly! Thanks for the recommendation and support!
Home to:

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM

#9 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:48 PM

RATS, i will miss seeing Acclaimed show...... you had better post and brag about his winning late on thursday <g>

my two fillies go to corey's tomorrow. i am actually liking the older filly better than the younger one now, but i do go back and forth as they grow. i will have them both at MAHB show so they can be 'seen' but we are not showing.

see you friday!

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image

#10 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:18 PM

RATS, i will miss seeing Acclaimed show...... you had better post and brag about his winning late on thursday <g>

my two fillies go to corey's tomorrow. i am actually liking the older filly better than the younger one now, but i do go back and forth as they grow. i will have them both at MAHB show so they can be 'seen' but we are not showing.

see you friday!

sheila - innishfael farm

Nancy says all of you will be near the Shada and Midwest stalls so there be lots of familiar faces. Can't wait to meet everyone in person!
I may be bringing Acclaimmed's full brother pending name Applaudded RRX) and his stall buddy, Magnum Psyrena RRX (a Magnum Psyche filly), to the Shada stalls as well. Both being weaned and looking pretty sharp Corey says.
Applaudded RRX
Magnum Psyrena RRX
Home to:

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM