Photo

So what's cookin' for 2009?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,993 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:59 PM

I know I'm not the only breeder on here who breeds primarily HA Sport horses. Just wondering who else loves the WB cross and what's coming in the spring!

Of course I'll start. Caraechstrodinair is in foal to Escudo II (Hanoverian) for a Fourth of July baby! LOL, I would love it if that was the foals b'day. But when do mares actually foal on their due date?

So, what else is cookin' out there?

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#2 bekah

bekah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

I don't have half Arabian half Warmbloods due next year, but I have two half Arabian half Saddlebred foals due next year. One foal is due the end of March, the resulting foal is out of my dressage mare she is Arabian. The resulting foal is sired by the Saddlebred stallion The Knights Reflection. This stallion has great movement, so I'm keeping my finger crossed that this foal will be a dressage replacement of it's mother. The other foal is due the middle of May out of my Western Arabian mare. The resulting foal is also sired by The Knights Reflection. We will have to see what we get with this one. Mom and dad are both champion halter horses so who knows. I'll be happy with what ever I get. Good look with your foal due next year.

#3 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,993 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (bekah @ Aug 24 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have half Arabian half Warmbloods due next year, but I have two half Arabian half Saddlebred foals due next year. One foal is due the end of March, the resulting foal is out of my dressage mare she is Arabian. The resulting foal is sired by the Saddlebred stallion The Knights Reflection. This stallion has great movement, so I'm keeping my finger crossed that this foal will be a dressage replacement of it's mother. The other foal is due the middle of May out of my Western Arabian mare. The resulting foal is also sired by The Knights Reflection. We will have to see what we get with this one. Mom and dad are both champion halter horses so who knows. I'll be happy with what ever I get. Good look with your foal due next year.

Sounds like you going to have some very nice babies coming this spring! Congrats!

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#4 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:22 AM

I have two Warmblood mares in foal so far to Arabian stallions.

My Hanoverian mare Diatra (by Diamont) is due to my Russian/Polish stallion Pro-Ceedr (*Procent x Cedella by *Cedr) Pro-Ceedr is 24 yeras old. Unshown due to a terrible accident that happened to him as a 4 year old that left him horribly scarred.

My friends Trakhener mare whos name I could not spell if my life depended on it is also in foal to Pro-Ceedr.

I am waiting to find out later this week if my Hanoverian mare Pouilly Fuisse R (Pablito x Kognac by Kalypso) is in foal.
She is bred to my stallion Excepcianel (Rex Ten (Strike x *Bask Daughter) out of Censacianel by The Phonecian+++ x *Cedr daughter).

The lateness of the first two mares is because they both Twinned on their first breeding (Diatra twinned twice this year).

The last mare is becuase I purchased her late this year.

My Hanoverian/Arab breeding program has produced National and Regional winners in Dressage and In Hand, as well as Dressage Year End Award Winners on the Open Circuit.

I have been breeding my Arabian my Arabian stallions to Main Stud Book (imported) German Hanoverian mares for the last 16 years. (Now have a few American Bred Main Stud Book mares).

Here are some of the stars I have bred....

Attila The Hunk+ (rk Khareem x *Winerwaltz) Reserve National Champion- Multi Regional Champion now showing PSG
AttillaWow.jpg

Khonan+ (rk Khareem x *Wienerwaltz) Multi Regional Wins Dressage, now showing Third Level. Year end Dressage winner DASC and currently leading the USDF standings Second Level.

KHONAN2008___Copy.jpg

The Terminatorr (Azh Naborr x L'Argent) U.S. Top Ten in Hand. Regional Champion
The_Terminatorr_from_Cynthia___Copy.jpg

Gespecial (rk Khareem x *Gespinst) Regional Top Five in Hand-first time shown at age 15!!!!!
DSC_0584.JPG

Landemiester (LA LegacyInBlack++/ x L'Argent) Regional Top Five In Hand-Open and ATH at just 18 months old
beating the grown ups and National Winners!!!!!

Up and coming

Predatorr (Pro-Ceedr x L'Argent) Started under saddle a "10" mover Sweepstakes nominated- Available

Hannabel (LA LegacyInBlack++/ x Diatra by Diamont) just two years old this month, 15.3 hands WOW

2008 Colt (LA LegacyInBlack++/ x L'Argent) full brother to Landemeister. WOW WOW WOW Available-maybe

Azh Naborr Double Take (Azh Naborr x L'Argent) this boy was a twin...both survived. Just 14 hands, moves like
he is 17 hands!!!! Going under saddle really nciely. I hand raised him so I am really really attached to this guy.

TrooperonCouch.jpg

Attached Images

• KHONAN2008___Copy.jpg

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE  STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 2014 Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia),

7 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,

U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) 

https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#5 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

Those are some incredibly beautiful athletes, BFF! Your program is obviously putting out some highly competitive critters! Congrats!

Cyclone
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#6 allanglos

allanglos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

I have another Selle Francais due in April. Sire is an Imported FEI dressage stallion. Dam is a Thoroughbred that is approved SF.

This foal is also a registered Anglo Arabian, and a full sibling to the yearling in my avatar (who I measured today at 15.3H withers and 16.0-5/8 at the butt).

The dam's second born anglo just won three National Championships in Canada last week over fences.

Her third born was Regional Champion this year and National Top Ten last year (SHUS).

Email me

The Inverted Y
National Champion Anglo Arabians since 1977

www.allanglos.net

#7 arrowmark

arrowmark

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:33 PM

It is so great to see active Arab/Warmblood breeders. My two favorite breeds! biggrin.gif
I am working on breeding 2 lovely Hanoverian mares:

17.1 hd Kalypso dtr

15.3 hd Winterprinz dtr

sire is:

MHR Wein - by Port Bask x out of Aloes Dtr.

just thinking about it makes me want to do a "happy dance"

#8 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,993 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (arrowmark @ Oct 2 2008, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is so great to see active Arab/Warmblood breeders. My two favorite breeds! biggrin.gif
I am working on breeding 2 lovely Hanoverian mares:

17.1 hd Kalypso dtr

15.3 hd Winterprinz dtr

sire is:

MHR Wein - by Port Bask x out of Aloes Dtr.

just thinking about it makes me want to do a "happy dance"

How exciting! Where is MHR Wein? Sounds like he could be a lost treasure with that breeding! I would love to see photos of your girls! Both are by sires that I really like wink.gif .

An update on Carli: She was approved into the studbook for the Hanoverian registry!!!!!!! Yea! So her foal will now be branded Hanoverian! I'm so excited I can't stand it - LOL! Now I really need to come up with a good "E" name! th_party0010.gif I posted a link to her video in the Sport Horse section.

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#9 arrowmark

arrowmark

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:03 AM

Hi there,

MHR Wein is located very close to where I live - up near Redding, Ca
I was actually fortunate enough to have seen Aloes in person. He was amazing even as an older horse.
I love his bloodlines.

The mare I am going to breed him to just had a very nice colt by Escudo II this last year.

Mindy

#10 arabsRangels

arabsRangels

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:16 PM

Nothin' cookin' here. sad.gif I sure wish I did...maybe next year.