Photo

Kids enjoying Arabians

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
124 replies to this topic

#121 pretty

pretty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:07 PM

We're going trail riding this weekend so mayb I'll have some pics to post when I get home.

Here r my ribbons that I won with my arabians

Dreamscape CT The Love of my Life!
Posted Image

Sweet Saffron Posted Image Has taught me so much!

#122 SunStar

SunStar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

I love kids and Arabians together...here are some of mine (and I have yet to find some more I know ought to be on my web photo album!)...

This is Logan and TSEA Sahkara shortly after we first got her.
Posted Image

And then more recently in Spring 2009, tagging along on the trip out to her pasture.
Posted Image

This one is of Barak Rainman when he was 2 years old, my cousins were visiting from Alaska.
Posted Image

My oldest son Mason riding Sun Diamonds (with help).
Posted Image

And this is one of Sun Diamonds giving a friend's daughter her first horseback ride :)
Posted Image
SunStar Arabians

Home of: Wings of Gold (Burgundy Sun x BGM Sabrina) - 100% Phara Heritage Stallion - Shizanas Legacy K (The Midnight Sun x Shizana Bolsoya) - 50% Phara Heritage Mare

#123 Reflection SA

Reflection SA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:03 AM

a precious moment captured by my husband Saturday morning. the morning of their show at the AHASFV Amateur Thanksgiving Show at the Los Angeles Equestrian Center. These are some of our Pony Club girls from Sapphire Arabians. They truly love their horses and I love these girls.

Posted Image
Sandee Andrews

Posted Image
Reflection SA
(*Sanadik El Shaklan x Afterlight | *Menes)

#124 Tranquil Morning

Tranquil Morning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:29 AM

Here are some of mine...I am always amazed at how Arabians take care of children...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Kristen (Hay) Bacon 
Tranquil Morning Farm
BC Lady Felicia (1986-2013 grey mare) CM Anastasia (1998 grey mare)
EF Minerva (1986 chestnut mare) Amaretta Amal (2005 chestnut mare) Red Ants Doll (1991 bay mare)

#125 Rachel

Rachel

Rachel And Aries

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:47 AM

:D hopefully I'll have some new photos soon of my new nefews meeting the horses for the first time ever!! Aries has loved having kids around since he was a weanling.

The Arabian stallion is magnificent, and the mare quite glamorous, but the airy-fairy foal is so delicate and fawn-like, he steals your heart away!
- Gladys Brown Edwards, "Know the Arabian Horse"

"So tender is the Arab of his horse, that he will seldom beat or spur him; and in consequence of this humane treatment, the animal considers itself as one of the family, and will allow the children to play round it, and to fondle it like a dog." The Wonders of the Horse, by Jos. Taylor "For the dominant quality of Arab blood is its eternal, its immortal persistence. Wherever, as the horseman of today looks about him and among these horses, observes beauty, speed, grace, fire, activity, docility and fineness yet toughness of fiber, he sees that eternity, that immortality, incarnated. It has triumphed over everything mundane, thousands of years, hap and circumstances, time and tide, incredible hardships and immemorial adversities, misuse, and abuse, the exigencies of mankind's daily life and the flame and blood of the battlefield, unconquerable, indestructible and victorious. Everything worth while in the shape of a horse in the world today partakes of it. The Greeks believed it Godlike, and verily they made no mistake."March 27, 1942, Mr. Hervey