Photo

Weaver Arabians ~ weaving noble traditions ~ past , present & future!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#81 AccentoArabians

AccentoArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,690 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Very nice! You will have to share some pics of her growing up!! I'd like to see her.
KL Lalita (*Kluszyn X Malitaa) --her 2012 filly by Mr Holly Fire (Afire Bey V X Zodiac Matador daughter)
Ames Dutchess (Philander Bey X Contessa Parada (Gai Parada))
RoyalesCarmenJazz (KC Rouge Royale X Beaux Suada)

Petita (Heritage Bey King X Zsa Zsa Ghazi (*El Ghazi))

#82 GoBlueGirl

GoBlueGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

Delighted to have acquired the 2001 mare HIDEE AFIRE (Afire Bey V x Happy Ours {Cognac x Heritage Montoya by El Magato}. She was bred back in May and is now 90+ days in foal (see picture) to Unanimous 2012 National Champion English Pleasure Jr Horse HA TOSKCAN (Baske Afire x Matoska {Zodiac Matador x Bint Mi Toska by *Naborr}).
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=X7XRvQtnoTA

Hidee's foals have been doing OUTSTANDING in the Show Ring this year. Keep an eye out for Noble Halo, Noble Hunter & Noble Hero at US Nationals!

Keeping my fingers crossed (& praying) for a healthy future English super star!!! 

Attached Thumbnails

• Hidee2013Aug18g7.jpg

#83 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Congratulations Ann! Reproduced from my Facebook page...

Time to pay tribute to the leading dams of 2013 U.S. National winners. First we have the amazing Hidee Afire, shown her in a pasture photo. She was a U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure Futurity herself and ALL of her foals old enough to be shown under saddle are champions. Three won titles at this year's US Nationals, and a fourth was a National Champion at Youth Nationals. Seldom does a mare have four offspring win National titles in the same year. Hidee Afire is by the breed's all time leading sire of champions, Afire Bey V, and her dam Happy Ours was a US National Champion Formal Driving and had three Top Ten Park titles and produced 4 champions. Happy Ours is by Canadian National Champion Park Cognac out of one of the most influential saddleseat producers of all time, Heritage Montoya by El Magato. Hidee Afire is a full sister to U.S. Reserve National Champion Native Costume Hondo Afire and to regional park chamion and National Champion producer Harlequin Afire (whose National Champion daughter A Polonaise was bred by her owners based on a mating consult I did).

Hidee Afire's 2013 National winners are all by U.S. National Champion Park and Top Ten Stallion IXL Noble Express+:
(1) Noble Hero-U.S. Top Ten Park AOTR, Park, Pleasure Driving and English Pleasure JOTR 14-18 and Pleasure Driving JTD.
(2) Noble Halo -U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure Junior Hrs
(3) Noble Honor-U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure Futurity
(4) Noble Hunter-U.S. Reserve National Champion Park JTR

<p class="bbc_center"><br><br>
</p>

#84 GoBlueGirl

GoBlueGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

It's been an incredibly busy summer, in addition to the two dozen foals @ work, I have enjoyed watching the development of my 2014 black colt "Mambo" (HA Toskcan Sun x Hidee Afire). A few of my favorite pictures from our summer and a video of him @ 3 months old. http://vimeo.com/103771087

#85 GoBlueGirl

GoBlueGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:05 AM

MeMe @ 4yo

Pulled her out of the pasture to groom grabbing the nearest borrowed halter, but had to stop to take pictures before we made it past the mini stallion. MeMe @ 4 years old.