Photo

Robby by Ben Rabba

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#11 Layne

Layne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

Tell me more about this Robby. Is it a mare, gelding, stallion? What do you do with him/her? What's the dam's breeding?

Pretty and sweet head on this horse!

#12 kpauly

kpauly

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:41 AM

Jack is turning 4 this year! His dam is a Ben Rabba daughter, Haji Mama. Last year I only got around to doing ground work with Jack since I myself am a new mommy. He is so easy to train. I don't know if he's level headed because he is a gelding or if its the bloodline, probably a little of both. I've started saddling him up again last week now that the ground is finally drying up. Its like he hasn't forgotten a thing!! I'll try to get some full body pictures of him this weekend. You'll have to forgive his long winter coat.

#13 kpauly

kpauly

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

jacktrot.jpg Here's a full body shot of my Robby son, Jack.

#14 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:29 PM

Wow Robby looks like an excellent stallion. I hope you decide on him. That son of his is mighty fine looking. Best of luck!
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#15 Gogetter

Gogetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:35 PM

Jack is turning 4 this year! His dam is a Ben Rabba daughter, Haji Mama. Last year I only got around to doing ground work with Jack since I myself am a new mommy. He is so easy to train. I don't know if he's level headed because he is a gelding or if its the bloodline, probably a little of both. I've started saddling him up again last week now that the ground is finally drying up. Its like he hasn't forgotten a thing!! I'll try to get some full body pictures of him this weekend. You'll have to forgive his long winter coat.

It's the bloodline. You won't find better dispositions anywhere!

Amy Johnson Proud owner of Carangi+/ (Versace X Giavanna)

2013 Region 2 UNANIMOUS Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Region 1 Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Youth National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure JTR 14-18
2012 U.S. National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54; Region 2 Champ Hunter Pl. AATR 40+ and Hunter Pl. Open, Res Champ PB Hunter Pl. AAOTR; Region 1 Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 and over, Reserve Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AATR 40 and over 2011 U.S. National Top Ten (third!) PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54, Region 1 Champ PB Hunter AAOTR 40 and Over, Region 2 Reserve Champ PB Hunter AATR

#16 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:26 PM

I have bred 5 times to Robby with purebred mares, and 8 times with QH or paints.

HAve bred to Ohadi Indian Fire 2 times.

Have had a National Champion and some other TT'ers by Robby .

So.... if you would like my perspective on either of these two stallions feel free to give me a call.

Liz
530 529-1641

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#17 Nicole Curry Peacher

Nicole Curry Peacher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

I Have a Robby son He is a 4 year old gelding bey with three white socks and a blaze KHALYPZO(Robby X Khologne by Khemosabi he has the look has been started and comming along nicely he is also offered for sale you can see photos of him on www.nicolepeachershowhorses.com

Attached Images

• khalypzofree1.jpg

Nicole Curry Show Horses
971-303-5055
www.nicolecurryshowhorses.com

#18 horsepooralso

horsepooralso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Nicole Curry Peacher @ Aug 1 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Have a Robby son He is a 4 year old gelding bey with three white socks and a blaze KHALYPZO(Robby X Khologne by Khemosabi he has the look has been started and comming along nicely he is also offered for sale you can see photos of him on www.nicolepeachershowhorses.com

Very handsome gelding.Perfect age too.
Sheryl Payne

Posted Image

#19 SelketLeo

SelketLeo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

Too bad you're so far from me, Nicole, love Khalypzo, and I'm looking for a horse sad.gif

#20 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

Yes,

Khalypzo is a nice horse and a great mover. I oughta know as I bred him. Also, please note the awesome body and gorgeous hip.

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...