Photo

Crabbet & CMK Foals

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

#11 copperview

copperview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 04:47 PM

What a small world. I know Angel and have shown with her and against her. She has very nice CMK lines that even Al Marah arabians stood up and took notice. Blaze is a beautiful stallion as I see his son followed his footsteps. It does appear that your guy is bigger? I think Blaze is 14.1-2 hands if I remember, but a beautiful package.

copper

Home of:Tune of Kadron-Kaseyn and CV Maranello GoldRush

Kaseyn is 76.375% CMK Stallion SCID Clear
Scoring 79.9% Sport Horse In-hand/Approved American Warmblood/WBFSH Stallion
Reining Points Winner/ 3rd in USEF 2013 Arabian Reining Region X
AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire

CV Maranello GoldRush is 3/4 Arabian PHBA AWS
2011 Gold Medal Winner First Nationally For American Warmblood Society
American Warmblood Breeding Stallion Service Auction

Posted Image

#12 Dawn JL

Dawn JL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 05:34 PM

What a small world. I know Angel and have shown with her and against her. She has very nice CMK lines that even Al Marah arabians stood up and took notice. Blaze is a beautiful stallion as I see his son followed his footsteps. It does appear that your guy is bigger? I think Blaze is 14.1-2 hands if I remember, but a beautiful package.

copper

Small world, indeed!!!

Legend is actually shorter than his sire --he sticks at 14.0H and 1/2". He's got great presence though! Angel is fabulous. She is a wonderful stallion owner to work with! I should have thought to mention Legend's sire Blaze to AuburnRose since my guy isn't standing to the public right now. (My brain was not fully engaged due to holiday preparations.) Blaze IS an extraordinary sire. My '07 filly, FCF Faerie Fire, out of my dear Amira Farah is also by Naibara Blaze Man:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This filly is athletic and just gorgeous and will be a respectable size (14.3-15H). And they don't get any more in your pocket than she is! :-)

AuburnRose if you are interested in Legend's sire, Blaze, Angel Portice's "Arc Angel Arabians" website is down right now (for updates), when it's back up it can be reached via http://www.arcangelarabians.com/

I have Heritage Banker who is by AL-Marah Canadius++/ x Heritage Fleur, he is 91% CMK/Crabbet. I am expecting 2 or 3 foals by him of course my Crabbet mare did not take. I am getting 2 new Crabbet mares in spring, who will be bred to Banker.

Outstanding!!!! I sure hope you get some wonderful foals by Banker. He's extraordinary. :-)
Dawn Jones-Low
Faerie Court Farm
Magical Arabian Sport Horses

www.faeriecourtfarm.com
Visit Faerie Court Farm on facebook
FCF Oberons Vanity on facebook

#13 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:12 PM

I am expecting 5 foals next year.

3 by my young stallion AM Sun Steed (AM Zippys Zenith x Al-Marah Ceder). Sunny is double AM Canadian Beau and he sure does look it. He has been slow to mature so I don't have any pictures of him but I plan to take tons in the Spring because he has blossomed this fall.

The mares are:

AM Sera Teasdale (AM Fond Friar x AM Dream Sernade)

Ansa Tabeaufection (AM Beau Triomphe x Ansa Ohmi Tajada)

Ansa Taseajur (Amir Taj Asham x Fadjurs Seaquin)

I also have two others due:

BL Indian Count (Indian Silver x AlMarah Sola Mia) x Amyr Grand Glory (Amyrs Grand Count x Amyr Luv Countess)

Amyr Count Rafnee (Amyrs Grand Count x Ace Raffnee) x Amyr ICT Marianna (BL Indian Count x Amyr Bint Raffnee)

Dawn, what would it take to get you down here for a visit and bring your camera?? :)

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#14 Dawn JL

Dawn JL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:37 PM

I am expecting 5 foals next year.

(snip)
Dawn, what would it take to get you down here for a visit and bring your camera?? :)

Carrie, I'd love to come! It's just so hard to leave the farm. :-( I'll have to figure out some way to manage. Maybe on the way to or from KY in fall of '09 (if I go to SHN). ;-)

Wow, you must be excited about those foals. I would be!!!!!!! Such wonderful bloodlines.
Dawn Jones-Low
Faerie Court Farm

www.faeriecourtfarm.com

#15 Double G Arabians

Double G Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:44 PM

Double G Arabians, we are having 2 foals this year out of AM Chance Command. He is a AM Power Raid stallion and is bred to our mares AM Friskie Friend and AM Soft Spring. AM Friskie Friend is the dam of our 2 Sport Horses National Top 10 Jackpot Filly in 2005 and Colt in 2007. I am hoping for big things from this foal. Here are the 2 I already have Powerraid Dawning Sun and Twisted Irish Legend. Here is a picture of AM Chance Command. Let me know what you think.

Debbie G

Attached Thumbnails

• SPHN_Dawn_2007.jpg
  • AM_Chance_Command.jpg

Attached Images

• SPHN_Twist_2007.jpg

Posted Image

#16 Northwind

Northwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:25 PM

Wow!!! Looks like some really nice foals coming for next year.
Chris
Northwind Arabians
Standing;
Ballience V (Allience+// x Balquenette V) Res Canadian Nat. Ch. Park and Res. Nat. Ch. Eng. Pleasure Jr Horse..

Owned by, Northwind Arabians

El Shuja Wahid (Norus x Naftula by Moniet El Sharaf) Straight Egyptian.

The Elixir (HI-Fashion Mreekh x Jaliya), Straight Egyptian. Canadian Nationals, and Scottsdale, Top 10 Stallion.
Owned by, Watson Arabians.

or visit our photo site of all our horses

#17 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:26 PM

Carrie, I'd love to come! It's just so hard to leave the farm. :-( I'll have to figure out some way to manage. Maybe on the way to or from KY in fall of '09 (if I go to SHN). ;-)

Wow, you must be excited about those foals. I would be!!!!!!! Such wonderful bloodlines.

Thanks Dawn. I really am excited. These next few years will really be a jump ahead for my program. I am so blessed. Next year will also be a sale year... my husband will be so pleased. :)

You must be excited to see some of your own stallions foals! I remember that feeling too. Lots of pictures when they get here please.

I know about leaving the farm. Maybe you can stop and we can travel together to SHN?? I hope to have at least one qualified for '09.

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open

#18 Dawn JL

Dawn JL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:52 AM

Thanks Dawn. I really am excited. These next few years will really be a jump ahead for my program. I am so blessed. Next year will also be a sale year... my husband will be so pleased. :)

It's hopefully going to be a sale year for me, too. I had to delay posting any for sale this fall because the fillies brought back a respiratory virus from SHN that spread through the herd in spite of aggressive quarantine procedures. Now it's winter when no one buys, so I'll just post them in the spring.

You must be excited to see some of your own stallions foals! I remember that feeling too. Lots of pictures when they get here please.

I am very excited to see Legend's first foals. He'll also be shown in a few USDF shows, and I look forward to seeing how he does against the big WB's. My instructor/his trainer, Kate, is enjoying him immensely. She not so sheepishly admited that she enjoys him more than her own horse! She asked for an enlargement of one of the photos of her riding him. She's got all these big fancy WB's and a few Baroque/Iberians in her barn, but it's the little Arab that has stolen her heart. How cool is that?!

I know about leaving the farm. Maybe you can stop and we can travel together to SHN?? I hope to have at least one qualified for '09.

A detour on the way to KY would be possible. I had looked at stopping by your place on the way to '07 SHN, but it was pretty far off the route. The detour on the route to KY is way more feasible. :-)
Dawn Jones-Low
Faerie Court Farm

www.faeriecourtfarm.com

#19 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:26 PM

Double G Arabians, we are having 2 foals this year out of AM Chance Command. He is a AM Power Raid stallion and is bred to our mares AM Friskie Friend and AM Soft Spring. AM Friskie Friend is the dam of our 2 Sport Horses National Top 10 Jackpot Filly in 2005 and Colt in 2007. I am hoping for big things from this foal. Here are the 2 I already have Powerraid Dawning Sun and Twisted Irish Legend. Here is a picture of AM Chance Command. Let me know what you think.

Debbie G

Hi Debbie, I have a Power Raid daughter. She is one of my best mares and gave me a really nice colt this year. Good luck with Chance Command!

I have Heritage Banker who is by AL-Marah Canadius++/ x Heritage Fleur, he is 91% CMK/Crabbet. I am expecting 2 or 3 foals by him of course my Crabbet mare did not take. I am getting 2 new Crabbet mares in spring, who will be bred to Banker.

That is unfortunate that your Serafix mare didn't take. I was very curious to see that foal. She is a nice mare and he is a nice stallion. Make sure you post pictures of his foals next year!

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart

#20 Northwind

Northwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 07:52 PM

That is unfortunate that your Serafix mare didn't take. I was very curious to see that foal. She is a nice mare and he is a nice stallion. Make sure you post pictures of his foals next year!

I am considering taking her to a reproduction facility to try and get her bred. She is 16 this year, and her last foal was about 7 years ago. I have tried for a couple of years now, with different stallions, so I think she needs some work. I am getting 2 very nice Crabbet mares in spring. Will post when they are here.
Northwind Arabians
Standing;
Ballience V (Allience+// x Balquenette V) Res Canadian Nat. Ch. Park and Res. Nat. Ch. Eng. Pleasure Jr Horse..

El Shuja Wahid (Norus x Naftula by Moniet El Sharaf) Straight Egyptian.

The Elixir (HI-Fashion Mreekh x Jaliya), Straight Egyptian. Canadian Nationals, and Scottsdale, Top 10 Stallion.
Owned by, Watson Arabians.

or visit our photo site of all our horses