Photo

Show Us Your Half Arabians!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
261 replies to this topic

#11 newbie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:50 PM

101_0864.JPG
RMC Entriging Prospect at 15 months, 14.3 hands, you can see his mom on the TB thread,
his father of course is OKW Entrigue+++//. That is him in my Avatar, trotting.
RMC Sport Horses Breeders of North American Warmblood/Sport Horses and Arabian Cross Breds and
Breeders of Arabian SH National Champions:
RMC Entriging Prospect 2008 SH Nationals 2yr Old Jackpot HA/AA Stallion Champion, Top Ten
DAHA Champion AA/HA Stallions/Geldings SHIH 2008 (72.5%) PCASHC Jr. Champion 2008 AA/HA Stallions 2yr Olds (69.2%)
RMC Flash Gordon 2008 SH Nationals 2 yr Old Jackpot Purebred Geldings Reserve Champion,Top Ten
PCASHC Junior Champion 2008 Pure Bred Geldings 2yrs olds (76.5%) 3rd Place DAHA Spring 2008 2yr old PB Geldings &
Sarrabelle Yacherie Fancye /Pure Bred Cheval Canadien Mare, Dressage/Eventing/Drive (North American Warmblood)
Velvet Darkness (Dam of Darkh Image and RMC Flash Gordon Reserve National Champion SHIH Jackpot 2 yr olds)
Beyond the Blue/BeBe, 2 yr old AMHA black filly

#12 Blue Skys

Blue Skys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

[quote name='Burgundy Oaks' date='Nov 27 2007, 12:38 AM' post='71846']
My beautiful Golden Boy, I bought him from this picture 3 years ago from ABN's 5Star.
Posted Image

He's now almost 16 hands and in training with Jesse Saldana for Western Pleasure.
He's ready for me to ride now and I can't wait to hopefully show him AOTR next year.
Posted Image
Baskin Gold
(Alada Baska x The Blue Angel)

Burgundy Oaks,
I also bought a palomino filly that is your boys half sister from 5Star!! She was the MOST GORGEOUS HALF ARAB!! She was the 'once in a life time horse' that I was so fortunate to have for 2 short years. I lost her to colic. My heart was broken. I still cry thinking about her. Its been almost 5 years. To make things worse, she was carrying a 3/4 arab palomino filly. I lost two. I like to think the two of them are running around in the clouds together. 5Star sure has the most gorgeous babies. Here's my Bonnie Blue.

Attached Images

• bonnie_blue150_pixels.jpg
  • bonnieblue_150_pixels.jpg

Blue Skys
All things are Possible with GOD

#13 Adormey

Adormey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:34 PM

My little Glitter N Glam as a baby

HoorayGlitter.jpg

And her now even prettier as a 2 year old

#14 sabino

sabino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

Here are my two girly girls...
Innishfael Johara(pending)

Lhite Mi Fyre(pending)

#15 PamD

PamD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:55 PM

Here is my 1/2 arab gelding, Noble Gesture - Showkayce x She Be Noble.

Noble_Gesture_2a.jpg

Noble_Gesture_1a.jpg

#16 LadsGirl

LadsGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:48 PM

Awwww! I like this topic! We have LOTS of half-Arabs, but this here is Comic Strip. He's a HA English pleasure horse and was TOP TEN at US Nationals this year in the HA English Pleasure AAOTR 18-39! Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule with school, he is available for purchase. He's a fantastic horse...I'm sad to have to sell him.

Here are the links to some of the US Nationals proofs:
http://www.ferraraph...usn07_11415.htm
http://www.ferraraph...usn07_11424.htm
http://www.ferraraph...usn07_11435.htm
http://www.ferraraph...sn07_j11741.htm

These photos are from Region 4 last June.

Comic_strip.jpg Comic_strip_1.jpg

He is in training with Mike Lamb in Washington. For anyone who's interested, please contact Mike.
www.aladabaskinone.com

#17 Cyn

Cyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:55 PM

What beautiful 1/2 Arabians everyone...how interesting to see how different they all are.

Here's my boy. Qyte Akhemoshun aka "Q" he's majorly talented, but has spent the years as a pasture puff. Now he's down at the trainers getting into shape and having Pasture Pal withdrawls. He has taught me a lesson I will never forget...NEVER keep two horses together 24/7/365, change things around from time to time. Let them get used to being alone or with different horses. It has been extremely ###### this old boy being seperated from his sidekick Lil'Man who he's been with since Lil'Man's weaning to now almost 2 1/2 years later.

Q is out of a stock type Pinto mare and the Wisdom son, Wisdom Star. He's about 22% *Bask blood, with a touch of Khemo and The Real McCoy, through his wonderful daughter WA Silver Lace.

Q at Scottsdale as a youngster before he started really showing his stock type body. He didn't place, but he only had a few months of training on him. We took him really for halter, but the stock body type didn't place as well as the saddle types. Since we were there we thought what the heck lets put him in a couple classes undersaddle. He actually did pretty good in WPJH, until the line up and then he had a major fit when people started walking over the bridge over the ingate...blew that class <G> Have to laugh, Gary Ferguson asked my trainer to please remove him so he wouldn't upset his horse...LOL

Q loves the snow, he could have easily gone into the barn...but he stood out in it so long he had icicles hanging off his mane and blanket.

These next two pictures are with my son and his girlfriend at the time. Q hadn't been ridden in over 5 years, we pulled him out of the pasture tossed the never been on a horse before ex-girlfriend on him and he was the perfect gentleman. Because she had never ridden before my son jumped up to help her with her reining cues. Never once thought about the fact that Q had never had two on his back before...again the perfect gentleman.
The first shot shows my son just as he jumped up behind, and the second shows that Q has better things to do...like...EAT!!

Cyn

#18 AllyssaJaneLLC

AllyssaJaneLLC

iArabians

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

Noble_Gesture_2a.jpg

Noble_Gesture_1a.jpg

He is absolutely the most adorable guy! I just can't get over his dam! She is...INCREDIBLE and it looks like he is just as amazing:)

Allyssa Baird
www.iArabians.com

#19 SandStone

SandStone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:58 PM

Here is one of my half-arabians. Faa Starra. She's 5 now, and just a sweetie. Jet black, like her sire. I couldn't ask for a more personable horse. She's one of those that truely acts "appreciative" to touch, and communication. She's the last one in the barn at night, and always stops at the gate for a pat before heading to her grain bucket. It's almost like she's got to say "thanks" before she heads inside.

I just luv her!

"Life is more accurately measured by the lives you touch than by the things you acquire."

SandStone Arabians ~ Black Al Khamsa Arabians
Posted Image

http://www.sandstonearabians.com/
Posted Image

http://www.hiredhanddesign.net/
Posted Image

#20 Burgundy Oaks

Burgundy Oaks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:46 AM

Wow, we have some wonderful 1/2 Arabs on ABN. I love that they come in all shapes, sizes and colors!

Burgundy Oaks,
I also bought a palomino filly that is your boys half sister from 5Star!! She was the MOST GORGEOUS HALF ARAB!! She was the 'once in a life time horse' that I was so fortunate to have for 2 short years. I lost her to colic. My heart was broken. I still cry thinking about her. Its been almost 5 years. To make things worse, she was carrying a 3/4 arab palomino filly. I lost two. I like to think the two of them are running around in the clouds together. 5Star sure has the most gorgeous babies. Here's my Bonnie Blue.

Blue Skys, I know the filly you are referring too, she was a beauty - I am sorry for your loss, 5Star produced some wonderful horses and I'm lucky to have my boy.

Noble_Gesture_2a.jpg

Holy Cow - Hey no sneaking purebreds on this thread!!! I joke that at my farm the prettiest mare I own is a 3/4 Arab, but it's true. He's a beauty PamD!
Kelly
Burgundy Oaks Farm/Kelly Kenneally Photography
www.KellyKenneallyPhotography.com
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears ~ Arabian Proverb