Photo
- - - - -

Scottsdale is Coming!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#11 hotelyankeefoxtrot

hotelyankeefoxtrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:54 PM

Go Latte go! :D

#12 Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:25 PM

I am soooo psyched to be going to Scottsdale this year!
It's my first time going and Im sure I am going to have lots of fun and meet some cool people. I am only going to be there for the first 4 days though.

SS Basks Encore
DAHA and GGAHA Western Pleasure Champion/Nor-Cal Western Pleasure 1st Place
Owned, trained, shown and loved by Kaitlyn Ward

"dream as if you'll live forever. live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
In It To Win It!

#13 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:35 PM

Now Pat...you know I'm not a patient person. Do you really think I can wait until Scottsdale ;) Who is Drumlet's new boyfriend-to-be?

Due to the extreme generosity of my neighbor and friend, as of tonight-I am going to Scottsdale! :D

WOOO HOOO Heidi!!! I'll be hanging out at Mary's so look me up!

Drumlet's bf will be SVS Fornaio (Khadraj NA x Kouleysza). Can't wait to see what they throw.

And you'll just have to wait and see the surprise there in Snottsdale.........let's just say you will like it a LOT! HEE HEE, not going any furthe!

I'll be there the whole time, would love to meet up with folks at the show grounds and would love to see everyone's horses that are also going to be there. :D

Pat Lowe

#14 aramar

aramar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:11 AM

I'll be there again as a spectater. Alex, Pat, this time I hope to find you guys. I'll check at Mary's every so often. I'l be hanging around with Sam Hernandez and Barb Diaz as usual. Look for Beon Eternety in WP with Rene Rameriz.
Marty

#15 AllyssaJaneLLC

AllyssaJaneLLC

iArabians

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:28 AM

We are definitely attending, but am not sure which horses we are taking. We have some coming Yearlings that will be making a debut! As it gets closer, posts the class #'s so we can watch eachother and cheer eachother on!

Allyssa Baird
www.iArabians.com

#16 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:56 AM

Going on a cruise during that week. it's the week of my 13 yr wedding anniversary and my 3coughcough birthday.

First of all, you stinking cow, and second of all....didn't QUITE catch that last digit? THIRTY WHA????

Cyclone
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#17 mysticrch

mysticrch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:33 PM

I think we will be there with Jennette Scanlon showing Aurora MR+// in 3rd and 4th level Dressage, SHIH, SHUS & SHSH.
Aurora.jpg

Here's a photo of Aurora MR+// and Jenny Breen.
Karen Ernst
Owner & Breeder of:
ZEUS MR (JS Padronov x MSN Zamia by Ansata Shah Zam)
2012 SHN Top Ten Arabian Sport Horse In Hand Stallion ATH

#18 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:49 PM

I was thinking about going but they really cut back on the dressage and it's just too far for 4 classes :) I think I might come down and watch the reining though .

#19 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:07 PM

I was thinking about going but they really cut back on the dressage and it's just too far for 4 classes :( I think I might come down and watch the reining though .

I noticed the Dressage schedule being light too and extra heavy on the expense! Its less expensive to show at CDS Championships than at Scottsdale, bummer. I fear this may chase SH people away from one of the greatest shows ever!

Well I may not bringing a horse, but I will be bringing a Visa, MC, & American Express!!! LOL
I love to shop in Scottsdale! Plus you get the whole Arabian experience, I just love it! Since I normally leave after SH is over, I'm going to be down there for the last 4 days instead. I really want to see all the hoopla everyone keeps telling me about!

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#20 SelketLeo

SelketLeo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:15 PM

Since there's no way I'm trailering to Scottsdale this year, I will be sitting back and enjoying all of the pretty ponies. :(

2009 I'll be going to SHN with Leggy hopefully, but maybe Scottsdale 2010.