Photo
- - - - -

Scottsdale is Coming!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#1 SweetLatte

SweetLatte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:12 PM

Since '08 is approaching rapidly as well as the deadline for sending in on-time entries for the Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show, I figured we could use a Scottsdale thread. Show us your prospects and share your plans! :D
Posted Image
heidi.pretzel@yahoo.com

#2 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:02 AM

Hay Latte!! Long time no hear from, how are you? I'll be in Scottsdale for the hole show. Horse is a secret.........LOL

Pat Lowe

#3 RivendellFarms

RivendellFarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:11 AM

My plans are to sit back and watch all of the great horses compete. I can't wait to hear how Sir Prize does!!!

Does anyone know who is competing in what?
live and let live

#4 copperview

copperview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,162 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:52 AM

Too soon to tell for us. 60 more days then we will have a plan.

copper

Home of:Tune of Kadron-Kaseyn and CV Maranello GoldRush

Kaseyn is 76.375% CMK Stallion SCID Clear
Scoring 79.9% Sport Horse In-hand/Approved American Warmblood/WBFSH Stallion
Reining Points Winner/ 3rd in USEF 2013 Arabian Reining Region X
AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire

CV Maranello GoldRush is 3/4 Arabian PHBA AWS
2011 Gold Medal Winner First Nationally For American Warmblood Society
American Warmblood Breeding Stallion Service Auction

Posted Image

#5 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:04 AM

Going on a cruise during that week. it's the week of my 13 yr wedding anniversary and my 3coughcough birthday.

#6 SweetLatte

SweetLatte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:25 PM

Hey Pat! It's definetelly been a while :wub: How's the Drumlett doing? Now you've got me all curious about this secret horse. The suspense is going to kill me!

I should find out this week if I'll be able to show my mare PE Sweet Latte at Scottsdale. I had the chance to show her at the age of 3 and although we made two cards in classes of 27 and 28 horses, we did not place. As this will be my last year to show her, I'm really hoping I'll be able to give her a second chance :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
heidi.pretzel@yahoo.com

#7 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:20 PM

Hey Pat! It's definetelly been a while :wub: How's the Drumlett doing? Now you've got me all curious about this secret horse. The suspense is going to kill me!

I should find out this week if I'll be able to show my mare PE Sweet Latte at Scottsdale. I had the chance to show her at the age of 3 and although we made two cards in classes of 27 and 28 horses, we did not place. As this will be my last year to show her, I'm really hoping I'll be able to give her a second chance :D

Posted Image

Hay Heidi,
The Drumlet is doing well. She's going to be put in foal next year and we'll see what we get in 2009. As for the new one.......hee hee, you'll just have to come to Snottsdale to see!

I really hope you're able to show Latte again this year. She is a really wonderful horse and I think she has a LOT of potential still. I'll look forward to seeing everybody in Feb, I really miss you guys. (Not enough to move back to Tucson, but almost.....LOL).

Pat Lowe

#8 Chelsea

Chelsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:15 PM

I'm going to try to come watch for the last few days...I came down in 2006 and had a wonderful time, so I'd love to come again :wub:

PA Layla++/ 2016 Canadian National Champion Arabian Hunter Pl AAOTR & Top Ten AATR, 2014 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR; 2016, 2015 & 2014 Canadian National Top Ten SHIH ATH (x 5)

WOA Matador+/ 2013 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR, 2012 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR, 2010 US National Top Ten AAOTR

S Just DiMaggio++/ 2016 Canadian National Top Ten in SHIH (x 4) and Training Level ATR, 2010 Canadian National Top Ten Jackpot Colt

#9 SweetLatte

SweetLatte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:50 PM

Now Pat...you know I'm not a patient person. Do you really think I can wait until Scottsdale :) Who is Drumlet's new boyfriend-to-be?

Due to the extreme generosity of my neighbor and friend, as of tonight-I am going to Scottsdale! :)
Posted Image
heidi.pretzel@yahoo.com

#10 SweetLatte

SweetLatte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:03 PM

Latte has never been shown by anyone aside from myself and this year, a 13 and under junior rider who in past years has shown Star Time+ at Scottsdale may be showing Latte in Hunter Pleasure.
Posted Image
Posted Image
heidi.pretzel@yahoo.com