1 reply to this topic

#1 mi-ownarabians

mi-ownarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:04 AM

If this is not allowed please let me know and it can be deleted.  I have downsized and gotten rid of most of my Arabian magazines etc and have just a few items left that may be of interest to a collector.  I have 2 booklets from the Pacific Coast Research Center .  One is the Physical Therapy for the Athletic Horse and by the Pacific Coast Research Farm Staff   and the other is Schooling Hunters and Jumpers with Cavaletti  D.H.& P.W. Munroe  and the Pacific Coast Research Farm. There is a date of 1966 on the Schooling booklet and I must have gotten the other around the same time.  At that time I had been collecting research material and accumulated a bunch of articles but when I moved I had to part with most of it.  I have these two left and asking just $10 for them and I would mail them. I hate to throw them out  if someone collects older books etc.  Pacific Coast Research.JPG

#2 JRdesire

JRdesire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Interests:PB Western Pleasure<br />Just about anything horse related!!!

Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:52 PM

I hope you can find a home for these lovely items of history.  You might consider posting them on eBay or you may also call AHA directly and see if someone there might want them.  Just a couple thoughts.  

I've learned that no amount of money can substitute for class.