#1 corasmom

corasmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:Faith,Family,the Farm and Freedom

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

Stunning! National show horse,Arabian Mare. Significant white markings which define her to be saddle bred cross with Arab. She would probably registered as 1/2 Arab can contact Arabian assoc to get papered.
She is stunning and is true to the traits of an Arabian Very prissy and prantsy. She definitely loved to strut her stuff. She is the "hurry up and wait" kind that loves to GO, GO, GO!!
She is very attentive and responds well to commands impressively. She just had a full vet check, As well as the ferrier out.
She gets along with other horses to include other animals. We currently raise mini donkeys which she is pastured with no issues.
In all honesty, we have had her less then a year. I had fallen in love with her and intended to pace her as a therapy horse for me and a 4H Horse for my daughter. It was soon after I realized my riding days are over or at least a long way off following my 9th back surgery... As for my daughter, she is more interested in her phone then anything that possibly could have a heart beat, or forces her away from social media.
This beauty deserves a loving home with someone who can take her much farther than I can or my daughter will.
She hasn't had a solid rider for close to a year, so she will need someone with patience and experience. which is why we are only asking $500 and not asking more because she is definitely worth it! FIRM on the price.
Please only serious buyers Only! No tire kickers! If you inquire about her please understand We have dealt with several that know nothing about Arabians and expect us to explain their characteristics, abilities and so on... Please don't waste our time. So please do your homework first and know what you are looking at.... As you are already getting more than your money's worth!!! Email, text or call for additional information.

https://portland.cra...6448216354.html

http://soj51.org
The time has come for 51!