• Interests:Faith,Family,the Farm and Freedom

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

Elliot
call or text
☎ (253) 353-3833 ext. 253
reply by email:
vwmdr-6047087867@sale.craigslist.org

https://seattle.crai...6061176602.html

These horses were a former clients that she had me rescue for her from a bad situation. Well her situation has taken a drastic turn which I am not comfortable posting publicly and these horses are now over due on board, shots and farrier work. I cannot keep them here and they were to be here no longer than a couple months. Her plans to bring them to her have fallen through and as much as I would love to continue rehabbing and bettering them I cannot do it out of pocket and need the space for paying clientele. Three of these horses are amazing and in your pocket sweethearts. One is pure Arabian and is green broke to ride, has been shown halter in the past and was previously boarded here with a different owner a year ago and was being worked with almost on a daily basis. Beautiful mover and has a paid unused breeding to my stallion which is still valid. The second is a paint that looks to have Arab lines in her. She too has a paid and unused breeding to Lestat that remains valid. Mia the first is listed at 2000 or best offer and Cavalla is listed at 1000 or best offer. When she signed them over to me this is what she was asking for them but as of recent events she no longer has say in their price and I will be very reasonable in negotiation as long as they are going to safe, loving homes.
The third great horse is Buddy, he's an older 20 something quarter horse that supposedly is been there done that. He hasn't offered to kick bite rear strike. He loads, unloads, stands to be bathed, and just loves attention. He's broke to ride but I have no idea when he was ridden last. She was supposed to send me up blankets for him but he has nothing and she hasn't sent anything. He is listed at 750.00 or best offer, same thing applies, I will be extremely reasonable he just needs a forever home.
The fourth is being sold as a pasture pet. She is a 7 year old Quarter horse supposedly a sweetheart from before when, or as I was told. Coming to find out she has always had a mean mare streak would do best in a backyard being a lawn mower. Once in a while she'll let you pet her and she has potential to be a sweet heart but she doesn't seem like she's been handled much at all. She needs someone that can start her from the ground up or throw her in a pasture where she can be a loved from a distance as a glorified lawnmower.
I have attached pictures below. Order: Mia, Cavalla, Mia and Cavalla, Buddy (in a makeshift blanket) and Buckles, Muddy Buddy and the last 4 are Buckles.
These guys are all on high calorie diets and their weight and coats have slowly been improving but they needs to stay on high calorie diets for at least another couple months. They need their feet done and shots. They were supposed to be here until the end of February and no longer. They were signed over without warning and I do not have the time or resources available to take on 4 more horses longer than the 2 months they were already here without board! They need to go to homes NOW. If you are interested you must be able to arrange transport. If you are local in Enumclaw up to 10 miles out we will haul if you load and unload. Our hectic schedule does not allow a longer distance. If you know anyone looking for projects contact me immediately please! This is now an urgent matter.
Thank you. Please no hate mail. Nobody saw this turn coming from this person and took everyone by surprise and great disappointment.
http://www.soj51.net
The time has come for 51!