Photo

U. S. Nationals

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:19 AM

Our National Championship starts one month from today in Tulsa!  I have a tradition of posting a few videos on ABN during the 30 day countdown to Nationals.  Just posted our "2016 Colonial Wood Yearbook" on FB, so thought I would share it here too.  I know a few ABNers are headed to Nationals - wishing you all the best of luck and hope to see you there.  And now.....memories of the past show year with Colonial Wood Training Center!

https://youtu.be/ua5yDIYTmqE

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses
Dr. Russell & Kathy Cranford
"We were created by an Artist. We are meant to live beautifully every day."

#2 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

Can't wait

#3 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 02:50 PM

numbers look pretty high for the show........................something like 3200 entries; some big classes

#4 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:36 AM

If you are showing at the show lets see what classes you are in and pictures of your entries!  That makes it more fun to watch the show.

#5 Chelsea

Chelsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:49 AM

numbers look pretty high for the show........................something like 3200 entries; some big classes

It's deceiving. Entry numbers are up (by 35) because of the new jackpot classes & horsemanship, which account for over 250 entries between them. I would be interested to see horse numbers this year vs. 2015 :-/ 

PA Layla++/ 2016 Canadian National Champion Arabian Hunter Pl AAOTR & Top Ten AATR, 2014 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR; 2016, 2015 & 2014 Canadian National Top Ten SHIH ATH (x 5)

WOA Matador+/ 2013 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR, 2012 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR, 2010 US National Top Ten AAOTR

S Just DiMaggio++/ 2016 Canadian National Top Ten in SHIH (x 4) and Training Level ATR, 2010 Canadian National Top Ten Jackpot Colt

#6 tranquilo

tranquilo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:56 AM

If you are showing at the show lets see what classes you are in and pictures of your entries!  That makes it more fun to watch the show.

I'm showing Jullyanna+ in the PB Hunter 19-35 and the ABS Jackpot, and my mom is showing her in the Hunter 36-54. Last time I got to show at Nationals was 5 years ago. I can't wait to ride into that ring again!  :D

IMG_2639.JPG

I also can't wait to cheer on Jully's daughter No Greater Love CB (bred by Cynthia Burkman, owned by Highland Pride Arabians) in the PB Hunter Futurity and Arsenal BV (bred by us, owned by Shannon Chudzicki) in the PB Jr Horse and Maturity.

Loree
http://www.bellavita-arabians.com/

Home of National Champions Adelaida V+// and Jullyanna+.

#7 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:50 PM

I'm showing "old faithful" Sundance King R in HA Hunter Pleasure 55&Over

Sundance King Victory Pass 2014.JPG

And also excited to show my new boy, Designed By Versace in PB Hunter Pleasure 55& Over and also PB Hunter Pleasure Jr. Horse with Jennifer Quintus

REGXI16_7004 (1).JPG

We made the decision to skip the Maturity with "Desi", as between all the cuts and finals, he would have had to show every day of the entire show.  No Bueno! 

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses
Dr. Russell & Kathy Cranford
"We were created by an Artist. We are meant to live beautifully every day."

#8 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:55 PM

Your horses all look fabulous!  Cant' wait to see how everyone does.  Lets hope Tulsa is quieted down by then. YIKES!!

#9 dragon

dragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:54 PM

Tulsa is not having a melt down - things are quiet.  The officer was charged today.

#10 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:50 AM

Oh whoops!  I think its the other city that is having the melt down.  Sorry!  You hear so much in a couple of days it all whirls together sometimes.