Photo

My new boy - TA Mariusz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 Zoomer

Zoomer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:54 AM

Little brother looks great! You can watch his full sister out at Scottsdale on the live feed if you like. She is showing on Monday. It has been raining for a couple of days so it is a sloppy mess out there. Horses will be showing in the covered warmup pen. It is crowded and there is very little room to really work as the arena 5 is flooded . But everybody is in the same boat. Gonna be a bunch of fresh horses out there!

#22 tuffyk

tuffyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:51 AM

I'll be at work on Monday, but please post her results!

#23 Zoomer

Zoomer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:37 AM

She did so well! Reserve in one class. Best class she came in third behind a gal who was a professional well known trainer for over 20 years and is now an amateur. Second was ex wife of one of the top trainers in the industry. So we consider that pretty darn good!

So happy with both of the mares we took. Such a fun show as always! Pics on the RSG Performance Horses facebook page.

#24 tuffyk

tuffyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:10 AM

She did so well! Reserve in one class. Best class she came in third behind a gal who was a professional well known trainer for over 20 years and is now an amateur. Second was ex wife of one of the top trainers in the industry. So we consider that pretty darn good!

So happy with both of the mares we took. Such a fun show as always! Pics on the RSG Performance Horses facebook page.

Congratulations!  Well deserved!

#25 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,929 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

Congratulations Zoomer.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#26 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

I just purchased TA Mariusz, Pure Polish Arabian colt, from Toskhara Arabians.  Here is the announcement from Dick Reed of Toskhara:

"Congratulations to Roberta Kirouac on the purchase of TA Mariusz (Kordelas x Marieta x Arbil), 2014 Pure Polish colt.  He is a full brother to the well know reining stallions TA Mozart and TA Markoni.  I fully expect this colt to follow in the hoof prints of his champion siblings.

Mariusz is a big, strong, well constructed colt; ideal for reining.  He is also quite beautiful.  We are thrilled that Roberta plans a reining career for Mariusz.  The best of luck to Roberta and Mariusz."

The colt will be shipped to Katona Reining and Performance Horses, and will arrive on September 11th.  He will be trained as a reiner, by the most fabulous, national level trainers for reining, Cindy and Tim Katona!  And Arlene Magid will be providing a prose write up on him, as well as a 6 generation wall pedigree!

Dick Reed was wonderful to work with, and his horses are phenomenal.  For anyone looking for horses, you can't go wrong with Toskhara Arabians!

I am so excited for this new adventure!  I can't wait until he arrives!

I'm a little late but congratulations!

Congratulations!

Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.