Photo

My new boy - TA Mariusz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#11 chalice

chalice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:50 AM

With a rear end like his, he should be able to do some awesome sliding stops--and rollbacks!!!! Congratulations.

#12 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:17 PM

How fun!  Congrats!!

#13 brandale

brandale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:41 PM

#14 LaurieB

LaurieB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 03:02 PM

I noticed when he was first listed for sale and thought...someone is going to have a great reiner and beautifully made and bred colt! Congratulations to all!

#15 tuffyk

tuffyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:20 AM

I just got an awesome write-up on my new colt by Arlene Majid.  

ARLENE MAGID
PEDIGREE RESEARCH
email Arabbits@aol.com

TA MARIUSZ

TA MARIUSZ was bred to be a gifted, beautiful athlete. He should follow in the hoofprints of his full siblings, multiple U.S. Top Ten Reining TA MARCELLA, multiple U.S. National Champion Reining TA MOZART and 2015 European Reserve Champion Reining and multiple U.S. Top Ten Reining TA MARKONI. TA MARIUSZ is also a maternal brother to multiple National Champion Dressage *TA MONET+'/. His future as a breeding stallion seems assured as well, as his maternal brother *TA MONET+/ is a National Champion sire and his maternal sister *MAKARENA PASB the dam of 6 champions, four of them National winners with titles in reining, country pleasure, and hunt pleasure.

TA MARIUSZ is by U.K. International Champion Stallion, twice World Top Ten Stallion and U.S. Top Ten Reining *KORDELAS. Nearly 50% of his champion get have won National titles. His National Champion get include Israeli Bronze Champion Stallion BEN KORDELAS, multiple National Champion  Western Pleasure and Western Sidesaddle TA PRELUDE+//, multiple National Champion Western Pleasure and Reining TA GIOVANNI, National Champion Reining TA HORIZON and TA HERMES, multiple National Champion Reining TA OLYVIA, TA GALLIPOLI and TA MOZART; multiple National Champion Working Cow Horse KORDELAS NAHLAH+, and National Champion Reined Cow Horse *TA ETOILE. 

*KORDELAS is by U.S. Reserve National Champion Futurity Colt MONOGRAMM.  He is an unparalleled international sire of champions: a sire of World Champions and National Champions in halter in North America and Europe and of National Champions in western pleasure, hunt pleasure, hunter over fences, jumper, english pleasure show hack, english sidesaddle, reining, and dressage. *KORDELAS’ dam, Polish National Champion Filly KABALA, produced U.S. National Champion Mare *KAWALKADA, dam of multiple National Champion Western Pleasure and Western Sidesaddle KORNWALL+//. KABALA’s daughter, Polish National Champion Filly KWESTA, produced World and U.S. National Champion Mare *KWESTURA, dam of National Champion Reining *KUBLA KHAN NA and to Polish, European, and Sharjah Champion Colt and National Champion sire KABSZTAD.

TA MARIUSZ's dam *MARIETA has produced 4 National winners including a National Champion in dressage and two National Champions in reining. Two of her offspring are National winner producers with get who have won on the National level in reining, sport horse under saddle, dressage, hunt pleasure and country pleasure. *MARIETA is a paternal sister to National winners in hunt pleasure and western pleasure. Three of her four grandparents are National Champions and the fourth is a National Champion producer. This is truly a worthy heritage for a breeding stallion.

#16 SWells

SWells

Sapphire Farms

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:50 PM

Wow, very nice build on this colt.  He is a square, instead of the rectangle we are seeing so often today.  Congratulations!

Sue Wells

Sapphire Farms

Posted Image

Visit us on the web!

#17 tuffyk

tuffyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:23 PM

My colt, TA Mariusz, is in the best of hands.  From Michigan Equine News:

CONGRATS!!!

Tim Katona of Belleville, Michigan is the 2017 recipient of the NRHA Dale Wilkinson Lifetime Achievement Award. An NRHA Professional, Tim Katona maintains a very successful non pro and youth clientele and enthusiastically promotes the sport of Reining. Katona was instrumental in the establishment of the very first approved youth classes and their addition to NRHA’s list of approved classes. In addition, he helped in the formation and organization of NRHA Affiliates in the region.

Tim and Cindy Katona are the best!  I can't wait until this colt hits the show pen!

#18 Laura

Laura

Laura

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

Congratualtions! He's very handsome

#19 tuffyk

tuffyk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

https://youtu.be/HEMqGtTCCzk

Martini (TA Mariusz) is making great progress in his training thanks to Katona Reining & Perfomance HorsesCindy Katona and Tim Katona! I couldn't be happier! 

#20 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,929 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

He looks like he is doing really well. Love seeing the video.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050