Photo

Looking for breeding suggestions input

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#11 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:07 AM

Fun thread!  Not breeding anymore but still fascinated by it.

#12 Romar Arabians

Romar Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:57 AM

I'm listening folks. Haven't made any decisions, but keep'em coming and thanks for the input.

RB Anera Ali (Ruminaja Ali x Rosali CAHR) The last born SE Ruminaja Ali daughter
RB Kenzanne (Kenz Noor x RB Anera Ali) 2007 black-bay SE filly
RB Baaraz (Imperial Baarez x Rosali CAHR) 2004 bay SE stallion
RB Marwans Fanci (Marwan Al Shaqab x RB Mi Fanci) 2006 bay filly

www.romararabians.com

#13 jcja

jcja

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:24 AM

I have two stallions you might consider - both are bay. My senior stallion is Venetian (Versace x Basks Maria by *Bask++) and my new junior stallion is WH Cobalt (*LA Karat by WH Justice x Miss Marwan FCF by *Marwan Al Shaqab.) Below are photos of both stallions and both are SCID/CA clear. Venetian's oldest foals are 5yrs old and he has sired halter and performance winners, including a 2015 US Top Ten Mare that is out of my *Marwan Al Shaqab daughter. Cobalt is 4yrs old and will be headed to US Nationals this year in Stallion halter (he's already a Scottsdale and Las Vegas Top 5) and the plan is to then show him under saddle western in 2017 or 2018. If you'd like additional information, just let me know :)

First two pics are of Venetian, latter two are of WH Cobalt.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

#14 zai

zai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:26 AM

The Marwans have done quite well with DA Valentino in terms of halter horses...isn't there a full brother around somewhere? I think it was DA Prodigy who has a pretty good show record himself...I was really impressed with Asgard of Rohan from the livefeed at Vegas... but everything depends on the mare's strengths and weaknesses, back length etc. and her female lines. There are some nice Pryme Thymes out there in addition to Pyro Thyme. Might also be interesting to go back Polish athletic through a horse like Bonne Vivant...

#15 beyfan

beyfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:42 AM

ROL Intencyty? Although I seem to remember his book was closed, so maybe not...possibly a son of his? He's bred a bit differently than so many of the Magnum/Marwan stallions out there now which I like, several crosses to *Serafix.

#16 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:58 AM

ROL Intencyty? Although I seem to remember his book was closed, so maybe not...possibly a son of his? He's bred a bit differently than so many of the Magnum/Marwan stallions out there now which I like, several crosses to *Serafix.

His stud fee is $10,333,33 and only ten breeding's are available. I don't think there is a son, of worth (IMO) available but his sire still is at stud.

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (RIP - 1990-2015), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Fleur De Lune (Sfafe Pseude), S Justabella (Justafire DGL) and the Queen - Baskskokhette+.