Photo

Scottsdale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:36 PM

I see you aramar......... :wub:  Marilee

I have one horse left---she is 30 (Macho REA X breeding stock Paint--quarter/thoroughbred), and my dressage mentor just came down from Utah to ride her as a "pay it forward" from me to him. He is 80. Neither one looked or acted their ages. 

PS---you are one of favorite mentors...all the times & years you showed me horses at Wayne Newton's and told/showed me their pedigrees/bloodlines. That was very instrumental in my learning about phenotype and genotype. Loved your bay mare. She was awesome.  B-)

#32 aramar

aramar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

Hi Marilee,  Yes those were good good days.  Thanks for the complement.  I remember going out to visit you when I was in Reno and we looked at so many pictures.  Glad to here you have still a foot in the horse business. I don't. I still have all my information and pictures and books  of the Spanish horses at Wayne's and others.  Don't know what to do  with all that stuff.  I downsized when I moved up here to Mesquite. I'm still busy with other things now. I run a bowling tournament for the Sr. Games here every year now.. I figured if I could run a horse show it wouldn't be much different.  : )  Take care, Marty