Photo

Scottsdale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#11 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:35 AM

Looking forward to seeing you Kathy! 

Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#12 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:44 AM

What day does the show start?

#13 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:07 PM

the schedule is on the show website- first classes are this Thursday!

Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#14 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:38 PM

Stands look empty

#15 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:55 PM

Egyptian Arabian classes this year.

#16 MyssMyst

MyssMyst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:43 PM

Stands look empty

It's the first day...  They usually are, but fill up as next week goes on.

#17 Remali

Remali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

I've been watching the live stream online.  So glad to be able to watch it, but I was so hoping to see the sport horse classes, but they (the sport horse classes) do not seem to be part of the live stream.  Does anyone know if there is another website out there that may be offering live stream of the sport horse arena?

And, good luck to everyone showing!    :)

#18 MyssMyst

MyssMyst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:10 PM

I've been watching the live stream online.  So glad to be able to watch it, but I was so hoping to see the sport horse classes, but they (the sport horse classes) do not seem to be part of the live stream.  Does anyone know if there is another website out there that may be offering live stream of the sport horse arena?

And, good luck to everyone showing!    :)

My understanding is that there is a lack of sufficient internet in the sporthorse rings.

#19 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:19 AM

I haven't seen any SH either and wanted to watch some as well!  Is there a good turnout for SH at Scottsdale?   I've been to some shows where I feel like SH is holding it up!  (although I've seen some pretty big MR classes here)

#20 windridge

windridge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

They look pretty consistent with the rest of the show, some good size, some not as much. They have the class entry numbers for all the classes on the website under exhibitor information. There could be scratches or post entries but post entries are pretty expensive there and you have to enter all your classes by the closing date.

WR MEGA ROCK++/ multiple Regional Champion and SHN top 10, MA Razcals Glori SHN Top 10
JUSTADANCE+ Regional Champion and Canadian National Top 10, Montana Athena SHN Reserve Champion
WR SHADDO HAWK+++/- Multi Regional Champion and multiple SHN Top 10
MAGNIFICO ZF-multiple Regional Champion, SHN Reserve Champion, multiple USN top 10