Photo

Scottsdale!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#1 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

Well, the video queen is back!!  In honor of the fact that I leave 4 WEEKS FROM TODAY for beautiful Scottsdale, I thought it was time to get pumped up!  Hope more than a few of you are heading to sunny, warm Arizona for the show.  Warning - as I've said before, if you've never been, you will fall in love.  Instantly.  And then you will be addicted.  Hopelessly.  ;)   I will be showing my main man, Sundance King R in HA Hunter Pleasure (all the old ladies to ride classes) and he will also show in Open with the fabulous Jennifer Quintus.  It's not too late to make plans to join us.....you won't regret it!

Can't wait to show this big, beautiful guy  :wub:

Sunny 2015 Top 10.jpg

And without further ado - my fav video to start off the countdown!

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses
Dr. Russell & Kathy Cranford
"We were created by an Artist. We are meant to live beautifully every day."

#2 slightsey

slightsey

Advanced Member

• Silver Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:21 AM

Good luck!!

#3 MyssMyst

MyssMyst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:05 AM

Have fun!

#4 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:12 AM

Nothing brightens up a blah Monday morning like a little Scottsdale! 

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses

#5 Laura

Laura

Laura

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:09 PM

I think I'm going to have to cancel this year. :( .....Not giving up hope quit yet though.

Cross your fingers for me

Laura

#6 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:32 AM

It's 24 degrees here in the "balmy" South this morning.  :36_1_26:  All that sun and t-shirt weather are looking mighty good right now!

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses

#7 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

Can't wait to see your beautiful boy go! 

I have a few going. We are showing our partnership stallion, OFW Marlon, in the international with David Botha and he may show in the SSS ATH Aged class (waiting for confirmation he was nominated in utero). He was originally going to show in  hunter with me in the select but we made a last minute change as we thought this would be a better move for his promotion :) :

DSC_0360-679x1024.jpg

AO Breeze++/ is going in the open jumper, jumper stake, and gambler's choice (hopefully- there are "cuts") with Jackie Sutherland, He's also going in AAOTH halter and the SHIH stallion classes with my husband. 

2Y8B9509-1024x823.jpg12484737_10205149130437483_2153753904433

and then our partnership yearling Lyryc (ROL Intencyty x BHF Shahs Lullaby) will be making her debut in SSS ATH if she is ready (she went into training not too long ago). 

11149506_10203706650456385_4952426694183

Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#8 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:19 AM

Can't wait to see your beautiful boy go! 

I have a few going. We are showing our partnership stallion, OFW Marlon, in the international with David Botha and he may show in the SSS ATH Aged class (waiting for confirmation he was nominated in utero). He was originally going to show in  hunter with me in the select but we made a last minute change as we thought this would be a better move for his promotion :) :

DSC_0360-679x1024.jpg

AO Breeze++/ is going in the open jumper, jumper stake, and gambler's choice (hopefully- there are "cuts") with Jackie Sutherland, He's also going in AAOTH halter and the SHIH stallion classes with my husband. 

2Y8B9509-1024x823.jpg12484737_10205149130437483_2153753904433

and then our partnership yearling Lyryc (ROL Intencyty x BHF Shahs Lullaby) will be making her debut in SSS ATH if she is ready (she went into training not too long ago). 

Wowza!  Sounds like you have a great show in the making!  Good luck!  I'll be looking for your beautiful hair so I can say hello  :happy:

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses

#9 SportArab

SportArab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:06 PM

Oh I'm just so jealous of you guys going to Scottsdale. Especially since real winter has finally descended. Ugh. It's been a few years since I've been (only to watch) and I totally miss the warmth that gives you the fortitude to make it to spring.

Co-author of Duel for the Crown: Affirmed, Alydar, and Racing's Greatest Rivalry

www.duelforthecrown.com

Owner: Fiery Run Farm, breeding beautiful athletes and standing Pavvo (*Erros x Khassiopeia)

www.fieryrunfarm.com

#10 kcranford

kcranford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

One of the really cool things about the Scottsdale show is the fact that, unlike Nationals, the Sport Horse competitors are there in full force.  I usually don't have a great deal of time during the week to get over to their ring, however, I try not to miss the Gambler's Choice Jump-Off on the final Saturday night.  A crowd favorite for sure!  

RUSSKA FARMS, LLC
Arabian Show Horses