Photo

New Registry website

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 dragon

dragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:39 PM

Anyone else been there yet?  What a waste of time and money.  Can't look up squat. 

#2 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 09:25 PM

As of right now, I don't care for it either..... will take getting used to I suppose

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#3 dragon

dragon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:28 PM

It amazes me that they are always crying broke and raising fees and then who knows how much was spent on this junk.

#4 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,929 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:28 AM

I was on it a few times yesterday.  

I am not in awe.  Two glitches so far- I have found is that even if I am logged in and I ask to go to another Member page it makes me log in again.

Also went to check a qualification record for one of my clients horses as we have our first show of the year coming up and need to know if we have to go to it. His qualification record is not there.  Now if you go to his competition record it is.  He is qualified for Nationals this year but you 

certainly can not see it.  I checked on another of my horses and his qualifications are there.

At any rate I am just glad it is up finally.

I have not tried to log in on my tablet yet interested in seeing the mobile version.

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#5 OHR

OHR

lonely heart

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:33 AM

Just proves "new" is not always "improved"

:bigemo_harabe_net-135:   :( 

#6 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:34 AM

Yuck

#7 AA WISH

AA WISH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:24 PM

It's not coming up when I goggle it....what am I doing wrong?

#8 Chelsea

Chelsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:39 AM

Well jeez, I like it quite a lot. It's innovative and much more modern than the old, clunky website.

They've said repeatedly that this is just the guest portion. The member portion will roll out later this year. I believe there are many more new codes to allow us to do all business online with them, so it takes considerably longer to code that. 

PA Layla++/ 2016 Canadian National Champion Arabian Hunter Pl AAOTR & Top Ten AATR, 2014 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR; 2016, 2015 & 2014 Canadian National Top Ten SHIH ATH (x 5)

WOA Matador+/ 2013 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR, 2012 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR, 2010 US National Top Ten AAOTR

S Just DiMaggio++/ 2016 Canadian National Top Ten in SHIH (x 4) and Training Level ATR, 2010 Canadian National Top Ten Jackpot Colt

#9 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:03 AM

Yes it is more modern- will say that, probably a good thing... How much did this cost ?  curious .....

Least "Datasource" still is functionable, although it could use some tweaking to help assist breeders and buyers... Have put this to them in the past for years and got "what  great suggestions" see the benefits. It hasn't improved.

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#10 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,929 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:35 AM

If I could wish for something to be available- and maybe it is and I am not aware of it.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Judges past assignments.

It is available on the AKC Website, and it is so helpful when one is planning on what shows to attend.

There are just some judges its not worth showing under, and although we mean to keep a list it just never happens. There are some that are burned into our memory that we dont have to have a list for.......  

We have two shows coming up in the next 6 weeks...our only two in our area and both shows have hired the same Dressage judge........of course it is one we

always try to avoid.......

sigh

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050