Photo

Post Traumatic stress disorder in arabians

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 msjwebb

msjwebb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:49 AM

Wyandote?

Yep the autocorrect kept changing it. New phone. Still figuring it out.

They should not eat toads, as the toad will cause them to foam at the mouth and the toxins will give the a seizure and they will die.

#22 Mary

Mary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:53 AM

I purchased a 7 (or 11) year old  POA, Princess,  who had been used as a chuckwagon pony. Her "training" had been not so gentle.  I owned her for 4 years before she decided she could trust me, then slowly she added the rest of the family members.  Then she decided that our "herd" needed a strong leader, and she was it. She has always loved my daughter, her "foal", who was 6 months old when Princess came to us, though once DD got to be 10 Princess did start feeling the need to discipline DD on occasion. lol

She is now in her 30s and still the boss of me, and everyone else.  But will still sometimes "turn off" when she isn't just flat out doing what she wants. And, yes, when she is having a difference of opinion with us on what she should be doing, we don't bother arguing the point, she's 30 what does it matter as long as her safety isn't in jeopardy.Pincess & J.jpg