Photo

Nana Sahib

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

There is still another Spanish Sire line who traces back to Mootrub DB trough Zafiro...

#2 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

http://www.allbreedp...front of you -!

UGH  again-????

#3 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

This Sireline is unfortunately died out in spain, only in France survided.

Yes I saw before this Pedigree

#4 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:30 PM

http://www.allbreedp....com/nana sahib

#5 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 04:39 AM

yes I know

#6 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:42 AM

the sire of Nana Sahib   Razasa  his sire line i believe is very very old SE- ( anyone please correct me if im wrong on this ) -his dam is Crabbet ( with 2 crosses to Rose of Sharon -very nice ) the dam of Nana Sahib Jalila is one of the daughter's of Skowronek ( 1 of the 5 daughter's sold to Spain ) so i feel considered 100% Crabbet  dam line-- of course all came from the desert

#7 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

No absolutly not, Razada he wasn't a SE, Why SE? How you came to say such Thing?

a Straight Egyptian lable is made by the Pyramied Society and Razada is not a SE, he is Pure Crabbet...and nothing to do with the lable Straight Egyptian.

#8 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:01 PM

i did say i wasnt sure  and    i felt Razada 's sire was very old SE   on all breed pedigree Mootrub's full pedigree is not given but that doesnt mean that horse was not pure Asil the Tribe's kept  a verbal history of there horses blood pedigree back then.   His dam is considered Crabbet ( country where bred label )  but Crabbet got all there stock from the desert  so why i felt SE  is not really a miss statement.    i find it all very interesting   another example      the stallion Bask  his sire line is  SE desert bred  Kuhailan-Haifi    and   Kuhailan Haifi was purchased directly from the desert from the El-Magel Tribe,part of the big Rouallah Tribe, located in the territory of Damascus and was delivered by Bogdan  Zietarski he purchased him  from the El-Magel Tribe  being  the manager of the Gumniska Stud   owned by Prince Roman Sanguszko  so what does that make the great Pure Polish  BASK--???    certainly Kuhailian-Haifi is SE    ??   is Ofir  SE related -??       Kuhailian-Haifi -to-   Ofir -to-   Witraz -to-   Bask        the goverment stud of Janow purchased  Ofir     an interesting history  from all countries breeding Arabians

#9 Mason Arabians

Mason Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:13 AM

There is still another Spanish Sire line who traces back to Mootrub DB trough Zafiro.            your post #1        you even state Mootrub is desert bred through   Zafiro      is that not SE--??

#10 Jean

Jean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:24 AM

Sorry but you made a big mistake...Bask traces back to the DB Kuhailan Haifi, who was Asil, but not SE.

Also Moortrub was a DB and Asil, but not SE

Zafiro sure was not an SE.

Why you think all Asil Arabians who was bought from the Desert are SE?

Do you have really no any knowledge about what an SE=Straight Egyptian is? or you made a joke with me? to provoke?

Read please what an SE is

www.pyramidsociety.org/horse/history/